Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Leveling 4 real

So, I've heard many people say stuff like that they get to 100 with no plat and I was wondering if someone could throw like, an estimate at me of how long that actually takes in hours. Because I've been trying and it feels like it takes forever, and I'm just curious if someone knows how long that actually takes :D

Re: Leveling 4 real

50 in 1 hour is possible. And that was hardly trying with a duel log Mage. 100 in 4 hrs max.
Solo took me like a week to 70 when I started rogur
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Uh guys, I THINK he means from scratch. Like as in, no lux, no lix, no plat, no plat items, no sigils, no armor- NO bonuses, with no dual logging or friends.

I soloed mostly. While I did buy plat, I used it for my main. An alt of mine I leveled without plat, just relying on what the alt could get for itself.

Without lux... You could probably get to level 15-16 in a few hours (lets say 3 for kicks). Level 20 in another couple. 30 would take about 30 minutes a level. Up to 10 hours. Probably a little less or a little more depending on what else your doing, to be honest while playing I like to just have fun, so someone dedicated to hardcore leveling would probably take less time. Also depends on whether you know builds or not, those with less experience at quests and builds would take longer of course.

After about 34, may take almost an hour a level, depending on what spawns and where you stat points are and what class you are. All the way to 50. After 50, you generally have enough gold to buy a heroic ammy- which really cuts down on downtime, and thus the time it takes to level. Gives you a lot more survivability too. By 75, you'll definetly have enough to buy a heroic ammy.

*And remember, this is with no bounty quests, no plat, no lixs, no clan to help- just soloing by yourself. And no farming for gold either*

So on your way to 75, say from 30-75 would be 33 hours. From 75 to 100, about 20-25 hours.

So the rough grand total would be: 63-68 hours.

This is, ofc, highly debatable. Most people at lower levels don't just level, they explore, do quests, etc. They may even merch a bit. But a rough estimate for you.

If you have a friend (who knows what their doing with their class), leveling will generally speed up. This especially works well from stonevale onward. Before that, its generally easier to solo- in my opinion. After sv though, when your faced with ow, grouping generally becomes beneficial.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Uh guys, I THINK he means from scratch. Like as in, no lux, no lix, no plat, no plat items, no sigils, no armor- NO bonuses, with no dual logging or friends.

I soloed mostly. While I did buy plat, I used it for my main. An alt of mine I leveled without plat, just relying on what the alt could get for itself.

Without lux... You could probably get to level 15-16 in a few hours (lets say 3 for kicks). Level 20 in another couple. 30 would take about 30 minutes a level. Up to 10 hours. Probably a little less or a little more depending on what else your doing, to be honest while playing I like to just have fun, so someone dedicated to hardcore leveling would probably take less time. Also depends on whether you know builds or not, those with less experience at quests and builds would take longer of course.

After about 34, may take almost an hour a level, depending on what spawns and where you stat points are and what class you are. All the way to 50. After 50, you generally have enough gold to buy a heroic ammy- which really cuts down on downtime, and thus the time it takes to level. Gives you a lot more survivability too. By 75, you'll definetly have enough to buy a heroic ammy.

*And remember, this is with no bounty quests, no plat, no lixs, no clan to help- just soloing by yourself. And no farming for gold either*

So on your way to 75, say from 30-75 would be 33 hours. From 75 to 100, about 20-25 hours.

This is, ofc, highly debatable. Most people at lower levels don't just level, they explore, do quests, etc. They may even merch a bit. But a rough estimate for you.

If you have a friend (who knows what their doing with their class), leveling will generally speed up. This especially works well from stonevale onward. Before that, its generally easier to solo- in my opinion. After sv though, when your faced with ow, grouping generally becomes beneficial.
This works. Although when I was low leveled yeah I had farmed 120k-ish on my level 58 before leveling more.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

Depends on class without lux warrior would be the hardest sknce there skills take up lots of energy and armour takes away energy cause of weight mage would be easiest cause of shield and eboost with ranger in 2nd cause of low costing skills and lightheal. Rogue might be harder because the needed skills would be to much for someone starting with nothing but u still have fast reflex and quickstrike

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

Depends on class without lux warrior would be the hardest sknce there skills take up lots of energy and armour takes away energy cause of weight mage would be easiest cause of shield and eboost with ranger in 2nd cause of low costing skills and lightheal. Rogue might be harder because the needed skills would be to much for someone starting with nothing but u still have fast reflex and quickstrike
Without lux or plat mage or druid is undoubtedly the hardest because of energy issues in both, and health issues in mage.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

Lolwat? 66-68 hours to get 1-100 are you insane?

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]