Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Any classy servers?

Just had a guy on Sulis tell me my mom is a b*tch and he'd slaughter me irl in whisper all because he is allowed to kill my alts in arena but gets upset when I kill his 221 mage.. Any servers have people with actual decency? Sulis is boring me.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

Re: Any classy servers?

Pretty much all servers have some people like that sadly. A general in the rival clan on Crom told me he hopes I kill myself and that I get diseases and die etc. because me and another clannie out locked a full grp of em on bolg 5*. Quite sad imo that people feel the need to say stuff like that :|
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Wow, there a very very very few people like that in taranis. Maybe it is just my personal experience, but the only person ever to kill me in arena I have friended now, and I have played for 3 years. The people who would go out of there way to ruin someone elses celtic heroes experience are few and far in between. The few people who are in fact hideously rude usually get pushed away by all the nice people. Even people who I am at odds with are not half as bad as someone in arena like that.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

^^ Lawl.... I reccommend coming to Danu! Not anything that you'd like but, might meet some kewl ppl here.
Anyways.....
Few rivalry or Arena killing makes it fun sometimes.
Oh and the mage here that likes killing is a rock that is very steady... Hint Hint
(no shaming naming)

U can try any world, as I love Belenus Id gladly recommend that, but there were and always will be ppl everywhere that will be awfully rude like the one u mentioned, the key is ignore them.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex