Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is this community dying or is it just android?

So I recently got a new laptop and was like hey I remember how fun this game was lets play it again. However moving from an iOS account to an android account is a little different (despite playing on PC). Through my several hours of playing I have seen severely less activity on my server Donn then I did on Danu. So is this games community dying or is it just not as big on android??
Balor:
Mirim(rogue)
PraiseTheSun(Druid)
Youtube Channel: SunlightGamer https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCG8h7 ... zjleUrfkbw

Re: Is this community dying or is it just android?

Android I find log in at certain times and are in more locate locations, more of an international community on Android.

You should come over to Balor, not a single day goes by where I don't go "Wow there are tons of people here!" :lol:

Maybe post something over in the world board see if you can connect to your community :)

So lemme ask this muldar. Do you think that OTM will ever open up server transfers and name changes?
transfers would be cool but name changing would see many more accounts being sold
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

So lemme ask this muldar. Do you think that OTM will ever open up server transfers and name changes?
:lol: Think I have given this reply a ton of times in my short time here.

Most likely yes but as I've said it is going to take time (Name server work, transfer work etc).

We are creating content and bug fixing constantly so when I relay my feedback to the team while it would be great to add it in quickly much of it will come in future content ;)

We always listen to feedback though that's why I'm here.