Visit the other post
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Re: Direct merchant tips

If you have a large starting amount just look for people selling used luxury and are desperate for gold, haggle as close as you can to vendor selling price and hold trying to sell for profit. Unless it is terrible lux you will at least break even with somebody if not profiting.
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

Buy 5m worth of plat
This.

Realistically, at that level (assuming you have 0 experience with the game), it would take a long long time for you to achieve your goal.. Only way it could happen is if you started hosting dice or got lucky with a host.

Do yourself a favor and just waste money.
DylanBro Arawn (2012-2013)

Malignant Rhiannon (2014-2019)

Aioli Arawn (2019-2020)

RIP CH

Buy 5m worth of plat
This.

Realistically, at that level (assuming you have 0 experience with the game), it would take a long long time for you to achieve your goal.. Only way it could happen is if you started hosting dice or got lucky with a host.

Do yourself a favor and just waste money.
My friend has been playing since 2013 and he will be helping me out with values and such

In my opinion, hosting dice is the #1 way to accumulate gold. As a low level, I started with around 1-5k and within 2-3 hours, had gained an extra 100k. With some luck, it can only take 1 person to earn you a million gold.

As for merching, the other thread has some good general tips. But for specifics, start with plat items. And know how your plat economy is doing. On rhiannon, there's days where people offer up to 4.5k for a heroic haste, 10k for an alt book, and i've even had people buy rebirths from me for 20k.

Controlling your spending will also play a huge part in your gold accumulating.. In my personal experience (i've spent AT LEAST 3 mill on useless fash sets), fash, collectors items, and stuff like that is not good to buy unless you are absolutely sure you can re-sell for a higher price. Buying 1 set of fash is good enough, it will also help people recognize you better if you wear the same set every day.
DylanBro Arawn (2012-2013)

Malignant Rhiannon (2014-2019)

Aioli Arawn (2019-2020)

RIP CH