Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Post Your Gear!!!!!!!

Those damage rings were outdated the day that hrung started dropping them. Maybe same with your braces which I assume aren't both dmg with hp/attack
The other brace is dmg, hp, defense... Hrung gears are still useful upto 210s.. But we re already at 220s, and we need an upgrade for these!
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Those damage rings were outdated the day that hrung started dropping them. Maybe same with your braces which I assume aren't both dmg with hp/attack
The other brace is dmg, hp, defense... Hrung gears are still useful upto 210s.. But we re already at 220s, and we need an upgrade for these!
Can't have 3 stats on a brace.

Certain hrung gear is useful so it isn't outdated. There's nothing to replace it so it's the most up to date gear. I still use an aggy brace for the 5 rends points along with the other stats. It's comparable to a dmg attack royal hrung brace(but better because it increases rend while providing similar stats). Aggy gear is definitely outdated as there are things much better, problem is with how rare they are you aren't likely to get "up to date" gear for a very long time.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Another rogue, great but not OP... 6 of my gears are alrdy outdated, 47+ levels below me.
I dont think that any brace besides godly with attack is so horrible, except perhaps defence I really dont like that stat as a dps toon, but some prefer tankier builds.
I have godly brace with hp, and it helped me free a spot that gave me hp that I needed for attack boost.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Executive , why butthurt over a game? :(
EDIT: thanks for your view thats cash in my pocket,
~Exe~
I don'tthink you're getting any cash from 55 views lol. Also I showed the runic ring of valor as a joke, clearly everyone knows what that is
the whole video is a joke. if you dont hear the way i spell things you need to relax ;)
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q