Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

223 and 218 rogues try KS lil ole me

Just a few pics of clan on herne of a 223 rogue and a 218 rogue of same clan full can't KS lil ole me trying to train in troll pit it is disrupting and I'm new so idk why they do this as I don't bother anyone at all I have many more also but only 3 allowed to post
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (42.21 KiB) Viewed 2275 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (40.79 KiB) Viewed 2275 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (44.14 KiB) Viewed 2275 times

Re: 223 and 218 rogues try KS lil ole me

Lol name shaming me huh frang? That is actually a level 226 on my server who ks anyone who is not in their clan. I decided to take justice in my own hands since otm will not do amything to him. He is not new to the game at all. Check the ip on that account to see where it has been logged and you will see that 'frang' has also been logged onto the device he is using queenofjud on. This is the guy I was telling you about maulder.

Hon your the only one naming and shaming I didn't name anyone I'm new here and I get harrasment by guys like u and other of your clan because of the clan I join? Or is it because I train in troll pit and call me clan when snorri up and we out lock you? Please just leave me alone!!

I hope it makes you feel good to know you can't get kill over a 180 when your over 220. I just wanted to show you. And btw Ty for power leveling me the last few min of my lix. Maybe if you fixed your build you'd be better dps but seems like all that vit def gear u wear is more for tanks isn't it? I thougt rogues were supposed to be damage dealers, not tanky. Maybe that's why a full group of you can't outlock 4 of us on snorri?

This is the guy I was telling you about maulder.
Who is this Maulder character? No wonder he didn't help you
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

And btw why try copy a name u just added a mr to the real one? Be original man don't always be a follower or a wanna be.
Your incompetence is disgusting me. Clearly you have the IQ of an 8 year old. Or worse yet, you're a primitive ape who needs to sent back to the Stone Age!!! Seriously tho why so many childish posts

And btw why try copy a name u just added a mr to the real one? Be original man don't always be a follower or a wanna be.
Your incompetence is disgusting me. Clearly you have the IQ of an 8 year old. Or worse yet, you're a primitive ape who needs to sent back to the Stone Age!!! Seriously tho why so many childish posts
What's incompetent about a 180 getting kill over a 223 rogue that's trying to KS me on lix? Seems pretty competent to me?