Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tribute to Aowin

I'm sad to hear Muldar, if you could try that would be great, but Aowin will forever live in our hearts anyways. As a saying goes "Heroes come and go, but legends stay forever." As Aowin was not a legend as far as levels goes, she was a legendary person. A great attitude who showed lots of respect and in return gained lots of respect. Thank you OTM for trying :)
220 warrrior taranis
*Best Tank on Taranis*
hmu on line id: njk23

Hey Heroes,

We at OTM are sorry to hear the sad news of the loss of Aowin and send our condolences to the family and friends it is terrible to hear such a dedicated hero has been lost.

Please understand that whilst we fully appreciate your wish to commemorate her memory we at Celtic Heroes have to follow a strict protocol, and unfortunately will not be in a position commemorate Aowin within the game.

However, we do not want this to prevent you celebrating her honour as you have within this forum post and we wish to keep it open for a while so any others can have their say, express their feelings or leave some kind words in her memories.

To Aowin, you shall be missed by all.

Muldar, while you cannot change anything in game for remembering her. I have two ideas. One is to try and change an NPC's name and the second idea is to simply give everybody a present and inside that present could be for example fireworks called Aowins tribute or something. THAT should be possible! Come on, Imma use a John Cena line here! #NEVERGIVEUP
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Hey Heroes,

We at OTM are sorry to hear the sad news of the loss of Aowin and send our condolences to the family and friends it is terrible to hear such a dedicated hero has been lost.

Please understand that whilst we fully appreciate your wish to commemorate her memory we at Celtic Heroes have to follow a strict protocol, and unfortunately will not be in a position commemorate Aowin within the game.

However, we do not want this to prevent you celebrating her honour as you have within this forum post and we wish to keep it open for a while so any others can have their say, express their feelings or leave some kind words in her memories.

Muldar, while you cannot change anything in game for remembering her. I have two ideas. One is to try and change an NPC's name and the second idea is to simply give everybody a present and inside that present could be for example fireworks called Aowins tribute or something. THAT should be possible! Come on, Imma use a John Cena line here! #NEVERGIVEUP

This is a great idea! On a more light convo tho, what about Shia Labeofs 'JUST DO IT!'
"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t "

Me and my brothers are lads and you can get free lad points. FIFA 16 is rubbish boo.

FALCAO BALOTELLI= Falcaotelli= BEST.

Send me gold so I can buy 5% mounts. Mail Nub Main on Rhiannon

Hey Heroes,

This is a great idea! On a more light convo tho, what about Shia Labeofs 'JUST DO IT!'
YES!! JUST DO IT!!! Muldar, Give it a chance!!!
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis