Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

open beta, 2nd email from comunity

just recieved 2nd email from community(muldar), open beta is live now!
download new build via testflight. so how am i suppose to download it if
i didnt got an invite mail from testflight nor i have a code to redeem lol.

thanks
Jackos full tank warrior 232 + proud general of resurgence
Shokobo ranger 190 +
Bamba mage 218 +
XboobiesX rogue 190 +
Fat Amy druid 218 +
Jackosb 90 lvl druid (retired)
playing on arawn since 2011

Re: open beta, 2nd email from comunity

Hey Hero

This may be an issue due to the email you registered on the sign up sheet differing from your Apple Id email, as Apple sends out Testflight codes to the emails from the sheet.

Was the email you entered for the Beta the same as the one you use for your device?

What if a friend gave you his/her code ? Cause I'm having a problem signing in aswell.. I applied for the beta aswell but havnt been accepted yet :(
Has to be linked to the Apple Id Email so not sure that would work I'm afraid :/

I've received a second email for open beta being live and to download testflight but there is nothing. I checked both emails, Apple I.d and the one I registered with and no testflight in either. Can this be fixed at all?

Hey Hero

This may be an issue due to the email you registered on the sign up sheet differing from your Apple Id email, as Apple sends out Testflight codes to the emails from the sheet.

Was the email you entered for the Beta the same as the one you use for your device?
this isn't my first beta muldar, worked fine for the last two. the email is same as my apple id.
Jackos full tank warrior 232 + proud general of resurgence
Shokobo ranger 190 +
Bamba mage 218 +
XboobiesX rogue 190 +
Fat Amy druid 218 +
Jackosb 90 lvl druid (retired)
playing on arawn since 2011