Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How many servers

On Gywdion there is no competition the next best clan can't even kill Snorri.
That's a bit far fetched don't you think? If the second best clan is squad they can definately kill snorri. If it's coven, they're too low levels. Since you were once in squad that's a bit rude to speak down on them, they're good people, you're just "lucky" to be one of the only ones solitaire would accept despite how many clans you jump too and fro on any given week. Tbh, soli should accept them all.

I would not recommend going to gwydion. It's slow and boring and imho not overall a nice world. There's good people on it but there's drama as well. Basically anyone only logs to do event and get dkp from end game bosses.

Gwydion is a nice world. Maybe in the top 5 worlds, definitely a good one to choose from if you want to earn things based on merit and not dice. All worlds have drama but Gwydion has probably the least amount due to the number of adults, 0 griefing, scammers are ostracized.

OT, you will probably see gwydion with 2 clans killing necro at some point, there are some people who can't bury the hatchet no matter what so there will always be 2 divisions.
Wattzon of Sulis

Every server is pretty much the same in terms of drama, that's part of every mmorpg. As long as loot is limited you will find an happy and an unhappy side, no matter the loot distribution system. I've played under a free dice system for a long time, and i can tell it is extremely unfair, people win roll just to sell drops and you could have access to best gear available just logging once every 2 months, buy some chests and you get whatever you want. Dom clan system is at least more fair since you have the chance to hand out loot according to players contribution. The only difference is maybe that in some servers you can find griefers, but those are exceptions fortunately.
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Gwydion is a nice world. Maybe in the top 5 worlds, definitely a good one to choose from if you want to earn things based on merit and not dice. All worlds have drama but Gwydion has probably the least amount due to the number of adults, 0 griefing, scammers are ostracized.

OT, you will probably see gwydion with 2 clans killing necro at some point, there are some people who can't bury the hatchet no matter what so there will always be 2 divisions.
I have to disagree with 'least drama' every time I log on and talk to people it's always "... Did this", ".... Is so annoying", I could give names but I won't because they are my friends. so much *** and talking behind people's back occurs in gwydion even from the so called 'mature adults' it feels like Gwydion is a world of 14 year old girls. not to mention our buy/sell chat which erupts into fights and arguments every few hours
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I have to disagree with 'least drama' every time I log on and talk to people it's always "... Did this", ".... Is so annoying", I could give names but I won't because they are my friends. so much ******** and talking behind people's back occurs in gwydion even from the so called 'mature adults' it feels like Gwydion is a world of 14 year old girls. not to mention our buy/sell chat which erupts into fights and arguments every few hours
I'd rather have the once in a while bickering and the biweekly rants than having to face griefers, constant sh*t talkers who use profanities, and worst of all... Losing a roll on a rare drop to someone who logs once every month.

What I'm saying is, Gwydion doesn't have the latter, if you have a clean reputation, you will have a good time here.
Wattzon of Sulis