Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Darkflame Sets?

Are there any on your server? If so, how many and who owns them? There are 3 full sets on Sulis. I own 2, Gio owns 1. For now ;)
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

Re: Darkflame Sets?

Are there any on your server? If so, how many and who owns them? There are 3 full sets on Sulis. I own 2, Gio owns 1. For now ;)
There are 2 on danu, but they are not in circulation unless I log on, but that is only maybe once every 6 months for a few minutes.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

None on Donn. Or any android server to be exact cause otm hates us and won't give us a chance for at least a rare spawn of fire titan...
no one has the chance of a rare fire Titan. That doesn't exist. Android came after iOS and this event obviously, you don't need to point it out again. Otm loved you enough to create an android server.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

The 2011 Halloween event ran for like 2.5 weeks. Compared to the 4-6 month events we have now.
The FIre Titan was also level 90, when Dustwither Catacombs level 40 mobs were the highest before the Halloween patch, no one could kill Fire Titan properly then, takes hours to kill with level 40s throwing their bodies chopping away at its health. Using real money to buy xp lixes to level up quickly was unheard of.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

There are 2 on danu, but they are not in circulation unless I log on, but that is only maybe once every 6 months for a few minutes.
I thought we only had 1 since we only had 1 bp I knew we had two of the other pieces thought
Main account-
Thebeast1221 lvl 127
Chieftain of Violation
Danu
(Thebeast1221 name already taken that's why 1224)
"You won't be getting any thanks from me, now shut you mouth and watch your back''
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

We have 1 on an player that never plays and I have 3/5 pieces for myself. I'm sure there are a few other pieces floating around inactive players here and there

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]