Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron

^A little bit offending to all other servers' druids lol. Hm, u cant force a build on them pretty much, but I assume every person alts and rebirths for the raids needed. I also completely change my build for necro spirits and mages do a lot of changes overall.
It's gear that gives you a 3k+ heal and not everyone has it and there certainly isn't enough for everyone. Don't have spider rings, mord braces, troll helm, spider/skain/sun charm, skull? Then you won't heal 2k+.

Heck i camped just about every single spider spawn except those in the middle of the night (did a few of those too) and never got a godly ring or charm for druid.

already seeing this problem with newer druids on my world.
I didnt say 3k+ heal is a must, u need to quote the one above me. I said that yes, some ppl should realize on some bosses they need to tweak their build. I love being dps warrior, running with high dmg and helping dps, but if needed to tank, I will.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

My bets are on Rosemerta - Mythology has never failed me!

Maybe Taranis will finally win ;)
I doubt rosmerta / mythology will even be able to kill gelebron ros is a ghost town now no one really plays
rosmerta:
Bobbyj, lvl 190+ ranger
Lvl 150+ rogue
Lvl 100+ Druid
Rhiannon my new server so much better than rosmerta lol....you guys should try it out...
Warrior lvl 199+
Druid lvl 100+

I am back for Gelebron!! , it depends on the boss, if he is easy then the lucky server with the players online around the update will take him down

Looking forward for a challenge OTM don't disappoint me :)
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!

I am back for Gelebron!! , it depends on the boss, if he is easy then the lucky server with the players online around the update will take him down

Looking forward for a challenge OTM don't disappoint me :)
are you going to 16 box again? :P

^A little bit offending to all other servers' druids lol. Hm, u cant force a build on them pretty much, but I assume every person alts and rebirths for the raids needed. I also completely change my build for necro spirits and mages do a lot of changes overall.
It's gear that gives you a 3k+ heal and not everyone has it and there certainly isn't enough for everyone. Don't have spider rings, mord braces, troll helm, spider/skain/sun charm, skull? Then you won't heal 2k+.

Heck i camped just about every single spider spawn except those in the middle of the night (did a few of those too) and never got a godly ring or charm for druid.

already seeing this problem with newer druids on my world.
I didnt say 3k+ heal is a must, u need to quote the one above me. I said that yes, some ppl should realize on some bosses they need to tweak their build. I love being dps warrior, running with high dmg and helping dps, but if needed to tank, I will.
Hahahaha, you're funny. You said dps warrior.
Fingal
CERTIFIED BADASS