Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Full white glist set??

Has anyone completed the set of white glistening I'm only missing the wig I just have normal and I only know 1 person that has glist cough noodles that won't sell to me :( just curious if anyone has?
P.s I wished it glowed a bit brighter not as cool:(
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (174.95 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (193.23 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
Main account-
Thebeast1221 lvl 127
Chieftain of Violation
Danu
(Thebeast1221 name already taken that's why 1224)
"You won't be getting any thanks from me, now shut you mouth and watch your back''
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Full white glist set??

I have a full set on Epona!!!
Last edited by redbones on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Class/Level: Warrior Level 220 Full EDL; Rogue Level 185 Full DL
Character Name: redbones; purplebones
Character Mode: Tank; Dps
World: Epona; Epona
Playing Status: Active; Active
Clan: Clan Tank of Clan Immortality; Guardian of Clan Immortality

I have a full white glistening set. The unfortunate part is I'm not a fan of the kilts on my toons (which is weird since I own 2 kilts and compete in the Highland Games). I typically have white pirate pants on and the white top doesn't go well with the pirate pants so I don't wear the white top but use a white woad. I do love the wig, gloves, and sandals though.

I can't fathom paying 600k for the gloves. I sold a pair of white glistening for 20k.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Lol 600k is a lot of money... But one of my clannies paid over 1 mill (1.2 mill I believe) just for black hunter gloves. I still give him crap about it to this day :)
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

I have a full white glistening set. The unfortunate part is I'm not a fan of the kilts on my toons (which is weird since I own 2 kilts and compete in the Highland Games). I typically have white pirate pants on and the white top doesn't go well with the pirate pants so I don't wear the white top but use a white woad. I do love the wig, gloves, and sandals though.

I can't fathom paying 600k for the gloves. I sold a pair of white glistening for 20k.

I have white glis top from chest and most offered was 300k. :o I have full white, I like the kilt but I use White wyld pants for it, and the shoes.

At least the ardmair pants go well with the rest of the set, first time in my opinion at least that they've looked decent with any other fashion type. Not a fan of the kilts.
If you like the tight pants skinny jeans look.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue