Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Future of Poison damage

As far as I remember aggy as well resisted poison. I agree poison has it's unresisted feature, or had at least, but biggest problem was when gear added poison at same amount of heat and the such.... Some things should resist poison, some shouldnt, its a bigger variety of builds and usage of gear.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

As far as I remember aggy as well resisted poison. I agree poison has it's unresisted feature, or had at least, but biggest problem was when gear added poison at same amount of heat and the such.... Some things should resist poison, some shouldnt, its a bigger variety of builds and usage of gear.
Aggy dosent resist poison, that's the reason why the venom dagger was originally so appealing because of the 30 unresisted dmg, then everyone realised ice blade was better anyway :lol: :x
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I may be wrong, but aggy was more of a mages kill due that as far as I can recall while mordy is more of rogues/rangers kill. Well, I generally dont deal with any poison besides my dagger, and I wish the runic dagger of haste would add 120 str instead of dex, but like 250 attack (120 attack.... Really?).

I may be wrong, but aggy was more of a mages kill due that as far as I can recall while mordy is more of rogues/rangers kill. Well, I generally dont deal with any poison besides my dagger, and I wish the runic dagger of haste would add 120 str instead of dex, but like 250 attack (120 attack.... Really?).
In update 3 many knuckle Rangers were able to get an Aggy kill with the correct build, Mages did get most of the kills but there was no Shadowstrike back then, nowadays it's ver rare for any class that isn't rogue to get kills on ow or Carrow bosses unless that class is insanely geared
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Before tower update my dps druid got kills on at least 80% of the aggy kills I was at, so I think back then there was no poison resist. My mage now hasn't lost on a kill yet. I've only been present for like 5 kills, but was beating hasted rogues on all of them. From what I remember aggy has always been dominated by casters due to low elemental resistances
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Before tower update my dps druid got kills on at least 80% of the aggy kills I was at, so I think back then there was no poison resist. My mage now hasn't lost on a kill yet. I've only been present for like 5 kills, but was beating hasted rogues on all of them. From what I remember aggy has always been dominated by casters due to low elemental resistances
Actually , swarm may be poison, but no poison resist can resist swarm. So yes, its still very possible it had poison resist.

You had a mage luring magic?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue