Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Skain faster spawn useful?!?

Wanted to see how other worlds feel about OTM increasing the spawning time of skain for a few days. As we know from the post Legendz made, there has been a shortage of ammys and damage sets. Right now Gwydion kills skain on spawn, the longest it takes us to kill is 12 minutes after spawn. We kill skain about 14 times a day for these 3 days. So far we've got 4 ammys and no bloodthorn or frostroot ammys. Does it feel like to anyone else that OTM just wasted our time by making us kill more legits to get some stonebark rings? We could have a ton of sets given out but skain will not drop ammys. We are all getting sleep deprived and wasting our plat to get rings and charms. There's too many people that need a set to be wasting their time and money for some ring that no one is going to use, quite frankly, I think that we're all getting pretty upset with this ridiculous drop rate. Do other worlds feel this way? Does anyone else think OTM needs to worry less about the spawn time and more about the ammy drop rates? Are other worlds still having this problem? Is it supposed to be this hard to get a set? Was wondering what everyone else thought about the drop rates, the weekend increased spawn time, or just skain in genral, thoughts and opinions anyone?
180+ Druid-CelticLegend -Gwydion
221 Rogue-TheShadow - Gywdion

Re: Skain faster spawn useful?!?

Well it was all trees not just skain. Personally i loved it as no one on my world except my clan knew this for the first day and we reaped in jalain after jalain. I got 14 level 60 bosses and 11 level 110 just me on alts lol. No one was even showing up it was awesome.

But in reality approx triple rate for three days is like adding 6 to the event so maybe a 6-8% difference overall in drops. Basically it helps but isn't overwhelming or a major factor.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Or OTM did this due to the fact summer event could be shorter than other events so they gave us more chance to complete Skain sets.. who will know
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Or OTM did this due to the fact summer event could be shorter than other events so they gave us more chance to complete Skain sets.. who will know
I think it's time for a permant change, not a temporary change to make us happy. I'd rather see a permanent change than thousands of these temporary mini events. And I'd rather have long spawn with good drops than a short one with trash. It's been long enough and there's still time to change OTM, so take that chance now! I'm not waiting for the last minute change in the last week of this event.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Increasing the amount of spawns was a nice gesture but damn it's causing havoc when all the drops are useless. People aren't sleeping it's killing them for no gain so of course people will be angry
True Story. I wish it was 1 ammy 1 ring 1 charm drop from 6* like Aileron told some posts back. Already half into event and only 1 dps toon in my world got a set(blade).
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

we got couple sets on epona blood and frost set or sets aswelll ppl mostly combine to use the advantage of more str vit or defence,
so far this event hasnt dropped me any bad things :D or am i just a lucky roller gathering several iron and storm rings.
well it lowerd the price on gara necks ;) thanks otm for that, looking forward into next skain kills.

Argument to makes us buy more plat? nah im always in lock grp so i automatically gather used elix gold back due to 6 kill, 5 is beeing raided under 60secs;
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Pretty much :) We wanted a way to allow heroes to have more Skain fights in a more natural way.

By increasing the spawn rate we effectively added more days to the event, such as it would be if it was a full event (Can't stop Halloween it's too spooky ;) )

We are not EA this was not some grand plan to get heroes to use platinum :lol: just so that it would be more like a full event :)