Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Upcoming companions

I would be excited to see larger companions at some point in this game. A wolf, bear, stag, etc...all while having them using their own designated companion slot so you can still use both your weapons.

Also, how cool would it be to have a companion level up? Maybe a max level of 20 or something similar. Improving its own stats slightly so as to not be OP, but worth actually using in a fight.

I hope all large animals are stuck in baby version. It would be so stressful if you were constantly looking through companions. Can you imagine the grieving it would cause with a growth charm?
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Not able to play and dont have any friends that do so I don't know what companions actualy do. Are they just like mounts but animals? Or what
They give u a small boost for example 5-20% camo maybe a skill that increases/decreases defense or whatever it takes both hands and does small damage like any 5% ride damage
Main account-
Thebeast1221 lvl 127
Chieftain of Violation
Danu
(Thebeast1221 name already taken that's why 1224)
"You won't be getting any thanks from me, now shut you mouth and watch your back''
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]