Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New highest hp.

Congratulations, but i have no gold left to do another High hp record, i can easily beat it :)
He said he can get 2100 hp more if he waited. Highly doubt ull be able to beat that....

Yup they highly doubt that 31k hp is beatable too but then i come up with 11k more, those 300 hp difference are nothing after haveing 1 month and 2 weeks time

But yea he is the #1 now, i can live with that :(
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

The 300 hp difference could have been an extra 1k if I'd have waited an hour. Your making it sound like I planned this for the month and half and that's where my advantage is. I only had some time yesterday and tried to see how high it went. You just had access to this gear in beta I guess? Since this gear wasn't out 1.5 months ago

Congratulations, but i have no gold left to do another High hp record, i can easily beat it :)
He said he can get 2100 hp more if he waited. Highly doubt ull be able to beat that....

Yup they highly doubt that 31k hp is beatable too but then i come up with 11k more, those 300 hp difference are nothing after haveing 1 month and 2 weeks time

But yea he is the #1 now, i can live with that :(
Why so butthurt? You had one Year to beat the 20k hp record lol just say gj cause he did better than you. when i get enough gold i'll try highest defence and we can have some fun there too :D
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

I don't know anything about this 20k record.
Not butthurt, lets stay friends forever whatever our hp is
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

I will once I make up my mind to blow 400k on the 310 or 20 crush axe
otm still allows refunds right? As long as you haven't used too many recently you could just buy it for a day and return it
Haha I already asked for a refund on an item this week

Nice one timmyturner!
You did it in live game too. Unlike the previous so called "legit" high hp that was done in beta