Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New highest hp.

#42
The hardest part is gathering the gear to do it...and that depends on how lucky your server has been with drops and people willing to lend their gear to you. Most people dont care enough to go through the trouble to do it and beta makes that even easier. Congratulations though. What i would like to know is who has the highest hp using only gear they own and are using on a daily basis
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Image

Re: New highest hp.

#43
Dilvar wrote:Let me get my work done inrl and i will just beat his record :) see ya Noobs

Lol did we hurt ur pride? If only any of these were ur regular builds anyway.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: New highest hp.

#44
MisterWiskers wrote:http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75933

Beat dilvar by 300. Good job Timmynub.


Beat him by 1500. Good Job
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Re: New highest hp.

#45
Dilvar wrote:
MisterWiskers wrote:http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75933

Beat dilvar by 300. Good job Timmynub.


Beat him by 1500. Good Job


The cockiness is unreal.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

Re: New highest hp.

#46
Superman wrote:The cockiness is unreal.


It's the internet. If we're all in one room in real life, I bet someone gets beat up :lol:
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: New highest hp.

#47
Aileron wrote:
Superman wrote:The cockiness is unreal.


It's the internet. If we're all in one room in real life, I bet someone gets beat up :lol:

I bet it will be Aileron O.o
"No u" - Dyna 2019

Dynamit3 - 222 Rogue
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger
Dynamit4 - 215 Warrior
Dynasaur - 142 Mage
Dynamit1 - 114 Druid

Re: New highest hp.

#48
Dynamit3 wrote:
Aileron wrote:
Superman wrote:The cockiness is unreal.


It's the internet. If we're all in one room in real life, I bet someone gets beat up :lol:

I bet it will be Aileron O.o


hehe perhaps. but I bet punk kids will get beat up first ;)
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: New highest hp.

#49
I love all this, when Timmy beat dilvars high hp everyone was up tims hoop, now it's bean beaten yous are raging. Bahaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests