Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A real shock o.o

What I'm shocked about is the type of the mob, imagine the mask on a troll :lol:
This mask event was out before the dragon fire update, there would be no trolls with masks
But i dont think the fairys had the masks before engine, so why not. :ugeek:
Well they did... Soooo no
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Proof please, explain why bitey didnt have it in his guide
Because he missed them? Bitey may be a legend but contrary to popular belief he isn't infallible :lol:
Blasphemer!!!!
Belenus
GARAT level 198 Ice Mage
Started playing at the beginning of Sahmain 2012

The Mage's best weapon is a calculator!

1. Why would they add a mask mob after the mask event was finished? It doesn't make sense.
2. Maybe Bitey doesn't have infomation about those mobs yet as they probably haven't been mentioned and Bitey had not seen them yet.
~I'mdead~

1. Why would they add a mask mob after the mask event was finished? It doesn't make sense.
2. Maybe Bitey doesn't have infomation about those mobs yet as they probably haven't been mentioned and Bitey had not seen them yet.
1- They do it just as a old mob that can drop a cool mask but it's a very rare spawn not like in the event were they would come up every hour or whatever it just like old bosses spawn at this time
2- Bitey is a great player and has tons of guide but your right Bitey probably hasn't had enough info giving to him about them to make a guide yet
Main account-
Thebeast1221 lvl 127
Chieftain of Violation
Danu
(Thebeast1221 name already taken that's why 1224)
"You won't be getting any thanks from me, now shut you mouth and watch your back''
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Oh I had them in my guide, but I didn't have a picture of them yet. They existed, but they are very rare so I don't know if they had a mask before the engine update or not.

Just like the first three moon mask mobs in lirs on that guide. They exist but I don't have a picture of them because they are rare and probably just killed by noobs when they are seen and no picture gets posted.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Oh I had them in my guide, but I didn't have a picture of them yet. They existed, but they are very rare so I don't know if they had a mask before the engine update or not.

Just like the first three moon mask mobs in lirs on that guide. They exist but I don't have a picture of them because they are rare and probably just killed by noobs when they are seen and no picture gets posted.
Ok I take back what I said, bitey is infallible :D
Oderint Dum Metuant.