Page 2 of 2

Re: Server Restart 20 Minutes!

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:56 am
by SubZ3ro
Muldar wrote:Okay so our small thank you gifts are having some problems with unforeseen bugs :evil:

Some players on Android may have been able to claim them but a new bug has popped up so we have put them on delay for the rest of Android player and iOS :/

Servers are coming back up now and we will delay the Elixirs until we figure out what's causing issues :evil:

So you know what that means, server restart time to kill bosses :lol:

What about plat? ;)

Re: Server Restart 20 Minutes!

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:58 am
by Aileron
lol so is there another giveaway for the failed giveaway? :lol:

Re: Server Restart 20 Minutes!

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:59 am
by Poisonouslugh
ummmm where are the combos :3

Re: Server Restart 20 Minutes!

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:03 pm
by Muldar
SubZ3ro wrote:
Muldar wrote:Okay so our small thank you gifts are having some problems with unforeseen bugs :evil:

Some players on Android may have been able to claim them but a new bug has popped up so we have put them on delay for the rest of Android player and iOS :/

Servers are coming back up now and we will delay the Elixirs until we figure out what's causing issues :evil:

So you know what that means, server restart time to kill bosses :lol:

What about plat? ;)


Platinum should have worked :) Anyone who bought through weekend should get some extra

Poisonouslugh wrote:ummmm where are the combos :3


On delay at the moment but they are coming :) Bug seemed to appear and caused issues with the thank you :evil:

So now more patience :lol:

Re: Server Restart 20 Minutes!

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:23 pm
by Bluntman
Got an estimated time for next reset so I can plan a necro raid for my clan? These resets really cutting into peoples busy lives...

Re: Server Restart 20 Minutes!

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:45 pm
by Muldar
Bluntman wrote:Got an estimated time for next reset so I can plan a necro raid for my clan? These resets really cutting into peoples busy lives...


None as of yet but most of our restarts are at 12 Noon :)

Re: Server Restart 20 Minutes!

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:02 pm
by Bitey
Muldar wrote:
Bluntman wrote:Got an estimated time for next reset so I can plan a necro raid for my clan? These resets really cutting into peoples busy lives...


None as of yet but most of our restarts are at 12 Noon :)

So if it's at noon, then the restart to fix the combos will be tomorrow? We are trying to plan our raid schedules too :D

Re: Server Restart 20 Minutes!

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:31 pm
by Deezy
is there going to be compensation for waiting for combos? :lol:

Re: Server Restart 20 Minutes!

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:59 pm
by Thebeast1224
I also got 120 plat bought two chest and resto set and energy sigs

Re: Server Restart 20 Minutes!

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:01 pm
by Muldar
Bitey wrote:So if it's at noon, then the restart to fix the combos will be tomorrow? We are trying to plan our raid schedules too :D


Okay bug seems to be sorted :D Server restart should be tomorrow assuming no other problems arise :lol: