Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Views on 1 Clan Servers [DEBATE]

One clan servers usually arise when super clans get formed via mergers or there aren't many players left everyone end up in the same clan.

Morrigan has never been a one clan server since I started playing. I heard before I joined there was an Alliance clan in Update 1. But while Avalon has been considered a dominant clan since Update 2, we have always had rival clans. Main reason being is that we don't recruit heavily, on average we take in 1 person a month, and usually only recruit if an existing member goes inactive or quit the game. We keep our membership to about 30 people. That means all the other players in the server end up in other high level clans. And some of them merge, some of them fall apart, and some clans break up and reform under a different name.

I think having one super clan would be boring, but that is my perspective. I probably would not have lasted in a game without real pvp and few content without having competing clans for bosses, and while I think this game could use a hybrid of instanced-dungeons and world bosses, I think OTM sticking to world boss competition is one of the plus factors why this game is still going. If only the drop rates weren't so bad.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

How do *dominant clan* servers handle people/clans outside the clan? Would love to hear your feedback.
kill , outlock, ignore.. the usual isnt it? or help them fight the enemys and foes!.
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

How do *dominant clan* servers handle people/clans outside the clan? Would love to hear your feedback.
The answer to that question depends on wether the people outside clan have burnt any bridges or have a history of causing drama.

In most cases those outside of clan fend for themselves.
Wattzon of Sulis

Aileron brought up the recruiting part, we usually recruit 2 per 2 weeks on average, but knowing that we're small (getting 33-34 for last necro was the highest we have gotten in a while, we get excited over 25+) we recruit more. The 'drama' between Elementals and Ronin is usually smack talk, neither of us wants to go to dirty methods of sabotaging bosses (both sides lose here really.... I dont get whos stupid enough to do that) but recently we recruited some of Ronin (including their highest lvl) and smack talks have gotten a little bit worse, usually when I see smack from them the answer will come from me, dont smack about my clan :lol: :lol:
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

legendzz didnt gwydion have like 3 top clans at one point, in my time of playing ive seen : MaratheDamane, Solitaire, Unlimited, Relentless, SquadUP. What I see now i that soli just took in all the 150 + members, so now there on top. im in TheCoven, the second best clan in Gwydion, and we cant take aggy xD. The merge of these clans would explain the req going from 130 to 150 to 170
gwyidon had 4 top clans at the biggest point

Solitaire
Elite
TheOne
AcidWarriors

TheCoven is definitely not the second best clan on gwyidon if you cannot kill aggy ;)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

as was said it depends on why they are out of the dominant clan. if they did something to get kicked or they scammed or something like that, they generally get ragged on by members of the dominant clan and dont have a great time. If someone just decided to leave they are usually not treated with disrespect, unless of course they were only in the clan to get geared then leave...Generally people outside the dominant clan make clans of their own, or join others and just do whatever. It really depends how you want to play the game, end game bossing or casually and socially.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.