Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: targeting(clicking on and off mob)

Hey thanks for the feedback, that definitely wasn't our intention, we have hopefully made it easier to target players and enemies that are overlapping by adding the ability to cycle through overlapping targets in the last update, but perhaps this change also made it harder to untarget?

Would be great to hear any more feedback on this as obviously targeting is a hugely important part of the game, anyone else having issues with this? Would very much welcome any suggestions on what may help make this better. Thanks.

Tytytytytytytytyty!!!!!!!!!

The cycle through feature is beyond awesome!!!!!!!?!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!

Only problem I and some others have is lag and when you target skain then tap a skill or auto it deselects the boss.

But did I mention the cycle through is awesome!!!!!!!!
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

No game is flawless, but skain is rediculous to target without cycling for me. For the lag issues ive only noticed that the graphics were polished a bit more than normal making the older devices lag a bit, but not too much difference with the newer devices.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

While targeting isnt easy, DETARGETING Is also a big problem.

Its impossible to switch gears , and skill etc, wo deselecting your target making have to retarget, which we all know it was hard enough to do it right the first time.
Good point, and sometimes when im trying to detarget, it opens the inspect screen so before i can click off, skain 5* is already locked.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

Ok, I'm such a noob, but how do you use this cycle through feature you guys are talking about?

AND

The deselecting thing is a nuisance. We used to be able to tap on our hp/energy bars and select our selves. Pain in the arse when I am camoing everyone around me except myself because i cant select myself in a tight group.
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.