Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thank you OTM

Boosted? More like lowered. Opened exactly 975 chests this event alone. Got no mounts.

Thanks otm!
Lol._. We got a few more horseys on fingal too. 2 black 1 white and 1 brown on the server now I think. We also got a handful of capes and gliders
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Opened 200 more. Still no mount
it is all about being blessed by the chicken god. curry and i got horseys and we each opened about 250
Yeh
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Not sure, but I believe the rate is indeed lowered. I believe it has been lowered after the double plat, because I've heard before the double plat that people won a few more mounts than after.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Sulis has a ton of horses. I mean, literally. Basically every Retribution member that opened chests now has a horse or two. Almost everyone that was under lvl 100 that opened chests got a 90%+ mount. I just don't get it. I'm one of those people who opens a bunch of chests and has never gotten a mount.
Epona
BloodMoon (White Frostbringer's Hat)
221-Ranger

Avarina (Black Frostbringer’s Hat)
210 Druid

StormySeas
220 Fire Mage

Sulis has a ton of horses. I mean, literally. Basically every Retribution member that opened chests now has a horse or two. Almost everyone that was under lvl 100 that opened chests got a 90%+ mount. I just don't get it. I'm one of those people who opens a bunch of chests and has never gotten a mount.
I know your pain.