Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My reign has ended

My reign is over

My time is done until at least next year when I finish year 12, self proclaimed God: Friddo, must leave for irl business thanks to amberxo for making me come to a realisation of what I must do.

Wether you remember me for my sh*t talking at bosses, stupid jokes or anything at all, bear in mind all I care about is that you remembered me, so anytime you ever have a *** about the God, I win :lol: :lol:

To quote the ANZAC words: Lest We Forget

Most of you probably know me so I'll spare you from all my titles bla bla bla, a special thanks to a few people for making this game so awesome

Strikingstorm- Epona
Virulent- Lugh
Eeric/Olenna- Epona
Amberxo- Gwyidon
Fridda- Gwyidon
Executive- Epona
Tigerfist- Sulis
Dilvar- Epona
Zaraki- Gwyidon

There is probably more that I missed but meh...

any offerings you have for me please direct to Zaraki or Amberxo in game to save until such time as I return gold or plat items, no noob stuff

Great game otm, keep it up.

Sorry for not posting in worlds chat, since I play so many worlds I thought it would be better on the general section plus this way more can offer me homage.

God/king Friddo- over and out
:roll:
I always had a flair for dramatics

L8trz noobs
Last edited by friddoo on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: My reign has ended

Good luck living in a land with no Faeries and floating eyes.
Good luck with Real life.

Good luck with everything, good luck.
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Re: My reign has ended

Good choice, I didnt make the same decision for my year 12 this year and now I think I may have screwed up my HSC by playing so much haha :lol: :cry: Good luck fellow Great Southern-lander I would say have fun but, well, that's not likely to happen.
World Herne
MerCiLeSs lvl 126+ warrior
MercHealer lvl 160+ druid