Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Opening chests worth it?

All I will say is this:

With these chests, there are 19 different mounts you can get - way more than the amount of any other previous chest.

If the chance to get a mount has always stayed constant through each event, then out of every previous chest, these chests have the highest probability of giving you a mount.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

All I will say is this:

With these chests, there are 19 different mounts you can get - way more than the amount of any other previous chest.

If the chance to get a mount has always stayed constant through each event, then out of every previous chest, these chests have the highest probability of giving you a mount.
Unless the engine rolls the dice and if you get a mount (same odds as every other event) it simply selects one from a list, with the rarest having the lowest probability.

The bounty pledges dont sell well on my world, and energy pots don't either.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Unless the engine rolls the dice and if you get a mount (same odds as every other event) it simply selects one from a list, with the rarest having the lowest probability.
I see what you're saying. Hadnt thought about that.
I hope thats not the way it is :shock:
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

I doubt it will ever happen but it would be nice if OTM handled the chests like all contests/gambling is done in the USA.

Every possible prize is listed along with the odds, it's required by law.

This lets people who have an interest in math look at the expected value of each chest, or how many you need to buy to stand a 70% chance of at least one horse.

OTM needent worry though there are plenty of players that will say "never tell me the odds" and just buy whatever.
Last edited by Plus3 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Got to pray to the chest gods and hope for the best :D haha
Or you could just yanno, rig my chests to get me combos, energy sigils, a horse, and a cape. :D
Booting up my ChestRigger.exe :P
Just an FYI but I don't think your chest rigger worked very well. Didn't get a mount :( I did get plenty of lixes though so leveling won't be a problem :)