Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Opening chests worth it?

#12
Take my advice, as a elder in buying plat always thing the worst will come out of a chest. So when you get a mount or a good drop, you will be shocked and happy and when you get a bank expansion you will not be as sad and will be like, pffft saw that coming.
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

Re: Opening chests worth it?

#13
Some people have opened the first chest in their entire game history and won a million or rare mount or fashion while some have been opening hundreds of chests unlocking only lixes, sigils, restos, idols, and pink and red fashion. It's all about luck.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

Re: Opening chests worth it?

#14
xanderace wrote:Some people have opened the first chest in their entire game history and won a million or rare mount or fashion while some have been opening hundreds of chests unlocking only lixes, sigils, restos, idols, and pink and red fashion. It's all about luck.


Saw one hero buy some chests with gold from a trader, instantly got a horse :lol:
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Opening chests worth it?

#15
Muldar wrote:
xanderace wrote:Some people have opened the first chest in their entire game history and won a million or rare mount or fashion while some have been opening hundreds of chests unlocking only lixes, sigils, restos, idols, and pink and red fashion. It's all about luck.


Saw one hero buy some chests with gold from a trader, instantly got a horse :lol:

that's why you sell chests, use the money to buy chests, and open those ones. Everyone knows you have bad luck when you open your own chests :roll: :lol: (joking by the way)
Image

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Opening chests worth it?

#16
Chronus wrote:
Zyz wrote:Well I've had great luck I guess with the chests. I can't say with 80 chests how good your luck will be but I got a ton of lix, restos, and sigils

It seems that I will just have to spend more next time. May I ask how many you bought? Fifty dollars seemed like it would get me somewhere.


500
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Opening chests worth it?

#17
Zyz wrote:
Chronus wrote:
Zyz wrote:Well I've had great luck I guess with the chests. I can't say with 80 chests how good your luck will be but I got a ton of lix, restos, and sigils

It seems that I will just have to spend more next time. May I ask how many you bought? Fifty dollars seemed like it would get me somewhere.


500

That's insane. I can't allow myself to spend that much on a mobile game

Re: Opening chests worth it?

#20
I agree about managing expectations. It is one way to get tons of lixes idols and pots. Sell or trade the ones you don't need, and try not to buy them at the highest price.

When you get a charm, or a little plat, or gold enjoy it as a bonus. If you get a mount consider yourself extremely lucky.

Do not buy 1 or 10,000 chests with the purpouse of getting a mount in mind, as many do. That is most often NOT what is in a chest. The chance of a horse is the same on the 1st one as on the 10,000th one. If your main goal is a horse, sell the chests and buy one with the gold.

Finally, as with any game of chance. Set a limit before you start. If you have $€£¥10 buy that much plat, get that many chests, and stop. If you can spent 1000 in real life currency, set that as a limit the same way. I enjoy spending some money on chances periodically, but I enjoy it the way I would going to a movie. I will not come out of the movie and go buy 10 more tickets the same day. Gambling can be addictive, and it is a lesson folks should take seriously when doing this kind of thing.

*steps off of soapbox*
Belenus
GARAT level 198 Ice Mage
Started playing at the beginning of Sahmain 2012

The Mage's best weapon is a calculator!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Shivahh and 35 guests