Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Limit on bounites

#1
So after spending maybe an hour farming hunters remains, I decided to use them to get more bounites. I had more than enough for ten extra bounties, but after doing five, I discovered that there was a limit! You should be able to do as many bounties as you have agreements.
"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t "

Me and my brothers are lads and you can get free lad points. FIFA 16 is rubbish boo.

FALCAO BALOTELLI= Falcaotelli= BEST.

Send me gold so I can buy 5% mounts. Mail Nub Main on Rhiannon

Re: Limit on bounites

#2
-1 someone could just buy a lot of remains or farm and then they could just keep doing it and it would be way to easy to lvl there would be no point of buy xp or combos
Main account-
Thebeast1221 lvl 127
Chieftain of Violation
Danu
(Thebeast1221 name already taken that's why 1224)
"You won't be getting any thanks from me, now shut you mouth and watch your back''
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Limit on bounites

#3
Idk about you, but at level 209 completing all 6 daily bounties only give me about 1% tnl and takes a lot of time. That's 3 months to level up once on bounties. Not competitive at all against lixes.
Main: Imma
Class: Druid
Lvl: 221
World: Morrigan

Re: Limit on bounites

#4
Well depends on your luck. If you get elite bounty, you get better XP than standard bounty. For me, 5-6 bounty a day gets me 1-2 XP bars. Best was 2nd day when bounty was released because I got 3 eelite bounties. Xps and combos of course still makes you level faster, but bounties help.
Image

Re: Limit on bounites

#5
The bigger issue I have is that too many of the bounties are not where I level. I don't mind bounties with rare spawns if I lix there anyway, but if it's mobs that are lower level than me, or areas I don't level in anymore, farming mobs is a pain.

The flip side was when I got one for mobs 5 levels above me that did not spawn quickly, and I found that that area was Much better to lix in for me :)
Belenus
GARAT level 198 Ice Mage
Started playing at the beginning of Sahmain 2012

The Mage's best weapon is a calculator!

Re: Limit on bounites

#6
Garat wrote:The bigger issue I have is that too many of the bounties are not where I level. I don't mind bounties with rare spawns if I lix there anyway, but if it's mobs that are lower level than me, or areas I don't level in anymore, farming mobs is a pain.

The flip side was when I got one for mobs 5 levels above me that did not spawn quickly, and I found that that area was Much better to lix in for me :)


I agree with randomness of mob levels. At 211 I'm getting quests for mobs 205. Time spent versus reward isn't really worth it. But I do it anyways just to get a shot at something cool from a bounty bag..which seems like impossible. So far I've gotten one bag..that gave me a wisdom lix.

Chelu 220 warrior
Fokai 212 Mage
Adai 189 Ranger
Hafa 189 rogue
Bonita 165 druid

Re: Limit on bounites

#8
Bounties were meant to be "in addition to" rather than replacing grinding.

If there were unlimited bounties, those with thousands of dollars to spare can simply buy their way up to level 220, that's why there has to be a limit.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Limit on bounites

#9
Thebeast1224 wrote:-1 someone could just buy a lot of remains or farm and then they could just keep doing it and it would be way to easy to lvl there would be no point of buy xp or combos


:/
Your 110 right?
Don't you level like twice a day without lixs?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Limit on bounites

#10
Loco cola wrote:
Thebeast1224 wrote:-1 someone could just buy a lot of remains or farm and then they could just keep doing it and it would be way to easy to lvl there would be no point of buy xp or combos


:/
Your 110 right?
Don't you level like twice a day without lixs?


yeah if he he lvls all day.. at 110 i aas goin about 20-25 mins per lvl.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests