Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Beltane Bag Issue : Reimbursement Please!

image.jpg
image.jpg (103.99 KiB) Viewed 1302 times

It states that you get 2 rewards!! I have gotten 2 of these bags so far and have only received 1 reward from each! (Super Knowledge from the first, super haste from the second)! Please take a look at this, and, if possible, id appreciate if I could be given another bag once fixed! Thanks!

- Iri
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Re: Beltane Bag Issue : Reimbursement Please!

Muldar wrote:Text issue bug :evil: the superior is meant to only drop 1 item but the epic is meant to drop 2. This does mean you can win a sages pony from both though :lol:

Can't we make it 2._. I'll post a cute pic of a Kitty. (Psst morgana I'm sure you'd be willing to change it to 2 in return for a pic of a cute Kitty._.)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Curry30423 wrote:
Muldar wrote:Text issue bug :evil: the superior is meant to only drop 1 item but the epic is meant to drop 2. This does mean you can win a sages pony from both though :lol:

Can't we make it 2._. I'll post a cute pic of a Kitty. (Psst morgana I'm sure you'd be willing to change it to 2 in return for a pic of a cute Kitty._.)

We know that Morgana loves Kitty, curry chickens, but Muldar...? We need to find it out :o
Herne - LazyDrunks

Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Ranger 220
Mage 220
Warrior 201

Skerwald wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:

We know that Morgana loves Kitty, curry chickens, but Muldar...? We need to find it out :o

Muldar likes bunnies!
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.