Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: One question about Bounty Boards

Don't worry about it, I thought it was going to be a put a bounty on someone you didn't like. PVP any where if there was a bounty on you. Dang would that be fun as heck or what? Well not for me I would be running for my life. Still it would be super fun :)
I would never stop looking behind my back 0_0 takes me long enough to type I'd constantly be gunned down in haha

The first couple bounties I did were great and I got to open bounty bags and had a blast...So I bought pledges with plat and was severely disappointed in the lesser bounty challenges for my lvl at 195 and not to mention no bounty bags...I found myself picking up fungus off the floors of carrow and realized this is a low point in my celtic heroes life....I felt like a noob picking fettles again in shalemount....Anyways I know its new and a lot more to come but I think I wasted some plat IMO haha
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

Isn't the minimum bounty reward like 1.5k and 80k xp or something for the highest tier?

At 200 gold per plat, that's equal to 7 plat. Bounty pledges are 5 plat.

Not much to complain about.
Everything is not about gold to some people...I give away everything in game...I play it for entertainment and fun...picking up fungus in carrowmore is not fun for me...Anyways back to your point 10 chests cost 400 plat and you can make 200-250k off of 400 plat...if I wanted to make just gold I would obviously sell chests
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

Hi thanks for the bounty posts, we are very open to feedback so if you like or dislike some bounties keep letting us know so we can improve the bounty quests going forward.

The fungus quests were added during beta so high level players could have somewhere else to do bounties outside of the tower, and to give a bit of extra variety rather than always having to kill mobs. Perhaps this idea wasn't so good in practice? Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

Hi thanks for the bounty posts, we are very open to feedback so if you like or dislike some bounties keep letting us know so we can improve the bounty quests going forward.

The fungus quests were added during beta so high level players could have somewhere else to do bounties outside of the tower, and to give a bit of extra variety rather than always having to kill mobs. Perhaps this idea wasn't so good in practice? Any thoughts would be most appreciated.
Well...the problem was that high level players got literally the same 2 bounties over and over and over. Kill x abominax or kill x steelsouls.

The solution to this was to add 2 new collecting bounties: collect forbidden scrolls from chests, and collect some fungus from Carrowmore.
The forbidden scrolls is good because you still need to work for the scrolls. Those chests are no easy foe to slay!
The fungus quest...you just go pick it up. No work involved.

Also, an important point I made about this during the end of the beta, but I guess it was too late to change it - the fungus and scrolls need to be made NO TRADE so that players cannot just buy the items they need to do the bounty.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.