Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beltane Has Been Released!

That announcement is missing literally every one of the things that makes this update so good.

Also included in this update:
All BOE from boss loot is now gone.
All armour bosses have 5 minute spawn window.
All raid bosses now have a lower drop chance for low tier loot, so you should get more high and mid tier.
Many skills had their cooldown and cast time changed.
Many skills had their damage fluctuation reduced.
Your skills should now be evaded way less.
You can equip items on your hotbar.
Bounty board finally lets you have a reliable source of gold and XP.
Sharp shot is finally a good skill. Instacast and doesnt interrupt auto (yes it has animation, but dont worry, you are still attacking through animation)
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Why did the ios requirenment increase......when i try to download it says i dont meet the requirenments and gives me an option to download the last compatible version.I download that and when i go to game it says download the update again.I know my device is lower than 6 ios but i was playing fine before .Is there a way to still play or does it mean ill never be able to update again :/

Why did the ios requirenment increase......when i try to download it says i dont meet the requirenments and gives me an option to download the last compatible version.I download that and when i go to game it says download the update again.I know my device is lower than 6 ios but i was playing fine before .Is there a way to still play or does it mean ill never be able to update again :/
Sorry to hear that Mightyboss, the iOS requirement increased due to the advance of the devices. We couldn't get the game running on older devices without it crashing so the engine had to update.

iOS 6 is now the minimum requirement to play Celtic Heroes so it might just be a case of downloading the firmware and updating it or it might be a unsupported device :/

Hope you mange to get to play the game

That announcement is missing literally every one of the things that makes this update so good.

All raid bosses now have a lower drop chance for low tier loot, so you should get more high and mid tier.
Sharp shot is finally a good skill. Instacast and doesnt interrupt auto (yes it has animation, but dont worry, you are still attacking through animation)
You should include the locations of all the event bosses so I don't have to search for them ;)
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

You should include the locations of all the event bosses so I don't have to search for them ;)
http://www.celticheroes.info/2015/08/be ... guide.html
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Draw me a map too ;) (I'd still get lost)

I understand thanks for the quick reply.however what i dont understand is that when i click to update it shows me a window saying:this app requires ios 6 to download,or click here to download the last compatible version.I proceed to download that and the game starts downloading something,I did this once and still wasnt able to get in game ,im trying again as we speak ,not sure why this option is showing to me though

http://www.celticheroes.info/2015/08/be ... guide.html
Thx mate!
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.