Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: iOS Servers will be down for Beltane shortly!

Just checking the last parts! Voldemort is dat u?
DONT SAY HIS NAME!
Hi biteri :lol: :twisted: :x

How long is downtime now? :3 we got more sets to complete and get :))
rosmerta:
Bobbyj, lvl 190+ ranger
Lvl 150+ rogue
Lvl 100+ Druid
Rhiannon my new server so much better than rosmerta lol....you guys should try it out...
Warrior lvl 199+
Druid lvl 100+

Just checking the last parts! Voldemort is dat u?
DONT SAY HIS NAME!
Hi biteri :lol: :twisted: :x

How long is downtime now? :3 we got more sets to complete and get :))
Last of the testing :D Just making sure summer behaves as spring had some merchants that just would not leave :lol:

I wouldnt want to leave either if the travel arangements were to be packed in a wooden crate.
Hey it was Ikeas finest wooden crate ;) That's 5 star in wooden crate terms
No wonder event didn't want to go, you need 6* wooden crates for dragons, and a lot of praying they don't use dragon fire skill :D
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Take your time and dont rush it. In the last client update, during the Tower Release, the servers were restart 3 times, and then several more times days after, it was really very disruptive. Rather wait a couple more hours than deal with constant downtime.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Take your time and dont rush it. In the last client update, during the Tower Release, the servers were restart 3 times, and then several more times days after, it was really very disruptive. Rather wait a couple more hours than deal with constant downtime.
Your disruptive was my gold boost
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Yes take a lot of time, lol I been waiting, now I hear I gtg for 2 hours or so:(
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Your disruptive was my gold boost
Its human nature to think self gain is a positive aspect. I can understand why you think server resets are good but overall, players at work or at school or have busy schedules do like to know when theyre are needed by their clan.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.