Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best Moment in your CH career?

I will start off with spending the summer 2014 working night shift on herne, with my friends kaime,Santo,and saving grace to name a few. One night we killed hungry,aggy,snorri,and sereng. A very exciting night lol. And my friend let me use a rupture helm. Idk why but it was just a great time in my Ch career.

Re: Best Moment in your CH career?

Maybe not the best but deffinatly very momorable was the night in the ow update where rapture eve and eternal sin ffa'd aggy countless times, crashing the server each time we really got attacking it.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Definetly buying the first ever event chests from a seller who was doing buy ten get one free (yah people, some people were actually nice that way back then :P ahhhh... Nostalgia) and since i was a nub i was buying em one by one (didnt have the gold to buy more then that) and i finally ran outta gold and i asked the seller if she thought i had bought the ten needed to get one free, and she was like "idk. Just take one anyways". So i took one and it had 1k plat in it. :D

I miss those type of players...
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Logged in one morning and everyone was saying congrats , grats, I thought what?
Then I realised I had been promoted to general of syndicate, felt so good :D :D :D
That happened to me one time, except I was promoted to chieftain. It didn't feel that great :P
One of my best was winning a golden growth charm in my first forum competition. To win it I drew this picture :D
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Logged in one morning and everyone was saying congrats , grats, I thought what?
Then I realised I had been promoted to general of syndicate, felt so good :D :D :D
That happened to me one time, except I was promoted to chieftain. It didn't feel that great :P
One of my best was winning a golden growth charm in my first forum competition. To win it I drew this picture :D
Not even one mention of 'king' Friddo, disbarred from the Comp!
Oderint Dum Metuant.