Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

When's new event?

Is Monday just going to be a reset in order to rid of these mini events or are we going to see new updates? The mini event loot from the end game bosses was the worst I have seen, I'm wondering if other servers got garbage loot too? And if an admin could hint when the summer event is please, winters coming around soon...

Re: When's new event?

Crome wasn't too bad. Got a shadow dex spear, shadow grim of frost, and an imp firestorm helm.
Last edited by Shadowbolt2 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Lol 2 peeps from crom commenting same time. What are the odds :P
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

I think they're still waiting for Apple approval.

We had a 94% bank rate overall this weekend. Pretty annoying considering they made us camp for 3 days, least they could've done is fudge the drop rates of godlies and voids.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I think they're still waiting for Apple approval.

We had a 94% bank rate overall this weekend. Pretty annoying considering they made us camp for 3 days, least they could've done is fudge the drop rates of godlies and voids.
There is no way it takes more then a week for approval from Apple. That excuse was valid for 2 maybe 3 days tops.

There is no way it takes more then a week for approval from Apple. That excuse was valid for 2 maybe 3 days tops.
Apples approval can take 1 - 2 weeks, Android is usually quicker. We then have to set up everything on our end so the update is linked on our servers.

The summer event will be very soon with an announcement posted both on the forum and on social media.

The summer event will be very soon with an announcement posted both on the forum and on social media.
I love the vagueness of your messages. Very soon to me, means today or tomorrow. Is that your definition of very soon?
Floydypants - Rogue - Level 225
Mabon - Wolfgang