Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How I decided to deal while waiting for the update

Ok I'm not totally proud of this (well, yes I am).

I'm a level 94 warrior with everything maxed and tank bosses etc. Leveling would be beyond painful at 11xp per mob.

So bored one day, I made me an alt. A ranger. Not just any ranger - a ksing machine. :twisted:

So I cruise around ksing my world for fun.

The reactions are varied but I can tell when I show up somewhere - people aren't too happy. :mrgreen:

How are YOU dealing with this?
Loki
Yup boring signature

Re: How I decided to deal while waiting for the update

If you have a friendly persona about you then you will have a less chance of being KSed. Thats not to say you won't be KSed - believe me thats near impossible. As a druid you learn to cope with the circumstances and make the best of it, as there's not too much you can do other then respect everybody to the best of your ability and hope for the same in return. Most of the time, it will work. Although there are many exceptions, this is really all you can do sometimes.

My message to you is - don't continue to be a nuisance. This sort of thing causes the opposite reaction and gets you ksed if anyone knows its you on your alt. While I understand there are many to feed and very little food to feed, KSing can and will cause tension, and its better to leave people with a good note rather then encourage them to KS you in the future.

Death -> better to leave people with a good note rather then encourage them to KS you in the future.

Not worried about that KSing ever happening. Not just a tank... Can out dps rogues 3.8:1 if I want. (proven)

So far as a world full of rogues etc - many bosses can't be defeated by a slew of just one class. Not to say it can't be done but not easily.

Most know it's my alt and think its kinnda funny actually... The ones that get annoyed are the ones who don't know who I am at first. I dunno, trying to keep the game from getting stale without making 20 alts and leveling em all to 80 and then starting over again.
Loki
Yup boring signature

I don't KS people, I just sit in SV on the north road with my lvl 13 ranger named Elm and when someone asks in shout to buy an Elm...

I throw a tantrum about not standing for people trying to buy me, because I'm a person, and I have rights..

Yup, now THAT is fun (proven).
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I don't KS people, I just sit in SV on the north road with my lvl 13 ranger named Elm and when someone asks in shout to buy an Elm...

I throw a tantrum about not standing for people trying to buy me, because I'm a person, and I have rights..

Yup, now THAT is fun (proven).
I remember that. It was great fun. :D
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn