Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nicest classes

Nope not just you.

Now, this may just be my look on things, but I find most people who play rogues tend to be a little more aggressive, in both words and actions. Druids tend to be the nicer, somewhat supportive classes. Mages usually are quieter...rangers and warriors I don't really have a handle on*.

*I am talking about mains here. Alts are slightly different. And don't even get me started on dual devicers....I don't even know where to start.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Im a warrior and Im always on adds duty, yet many others would never do adds, but thats a lot more common around rogues.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Im a warrior and Im always on adds duty, yet many others would never do adds, but thats a lot more common around rogues.
How awesome would it be if those that didn't put an equal amount of kill time on adds would be disqualified from getting boss kill. I bet you'd see a lot more rogues killing adds
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I don't know about others servers but on crom everyone pretty much does adds equally, even the person who usually gets the kill. Just because someone gets the kill doesn't mean they didn't help on adds, they could just have amazing dps.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed