Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Winterking and Icelord spawns

Specifically in Danu, we haven't seen either spawn since the last update. I believe it's been confirmed by admin in the past that they do still spawn, but I may be mistaken. Myself and a few others have spent countless hours trying to farm a spawn but always end up with nothing. Is there a certain trick that we might be missing? Can anyone weigh in on this?
Queefmagnet 190+ Rogue Danu

Re: Winterking and Icelord spawns

The spawn is completely random. I have no idea how long the spawn duration is or what premise it is based on. For all we know, it could be once every 3 months. Being on Danu, I also have realized that nobody has reported it spawned yet. Although don't doubt - bigfoot really does exist, somewhere. ;)

Will winterking and frostbelly still be around after update? I didn't know if they were christmas content or not :-D
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

I am on Danu Server also, no one on the server has seen either of these spawn. To the guy who said they spawn in the same spot as always, according to a post an admin made he said that they still spawn but the spawn location has been changed. Other posters have said previously that he spawns where the Warbringer spawns. Myself and the OP have spent like weeks camping this spawn and have not been able to get him. Does anyone have any real information to add? Has anyone been able to spawn him? Is he a timed spawn or does he spawn with the Warbringer being a placeholder? Or a different mob as a PH? Any information from other servers or even admin would be really helpful and appreciated.
Petition to Eliminate "No Shaming" Rule from World Forums!