Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OMG!! Thanks OTM!

That depends on the definition of p2w, if you mean you have to use plat items but don't spend irl money for them yes it's p2w, if you mean personally buying plat to get to endgame no it's not p2w many people have made endgame and spent nothing on the game
Oderint Dum Metuant.

@vulture
So the game is based on pay to win players, or free to play players? Last i heard otm still advertised it as a f2p...
When i say effort, i mean farming, merching, not dropping 100$ into the game. But assuming the game is now based on how easy it is for pay to win players to make gold, then i take back everything i said bout game charging too much for items. :roll: (this option means otm is willing to risk losing all their f2p players, which in turn could cause the quitting of p2w players.)
That's not what Vulture said at all.

This game is free to play. You can play the game for the rest of your life and not spend a dime. I have a cpl friends that have been playing off and on for years and haven't spent a dime. Their gear is ok but this isn't their main concern. They log in for the social aspect.

Now if you want the best lux you're gonna have to grind for gold or have a career/job that affords you the ability to buy plat.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I wasnt debating whether you need plat items to get anywhere in the game. Thats an obvious yes. The question i was posing was whether the prices in game are based on those who can make 2m with 100$, or those who spend a week or two merching to make 2m.

If you have a reply plz pm me, and sorry for derailing the topic. The boss speed up doesnt affect me since im not in an endgame clan, but thanks for doing it anyways otm.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."