Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: soloing?

Since in the op it says no plat I assume a low budget with this response.

I would suggest a mage for low budget soloing. A mage can be the cheapest or the most expensive class, depending on how far you take it. I'll list some pros as being a mage.

Mage:
-no energy regen gear needed(covered by e boost)

-energy shield saves a lot of health, making health regen gear very little if not at all needed.

-only need a little bit of gold to get started(2 skills, I recommend being ice to work with boost/shield)

-no lux required, unlike other classes(but it's nice to have)

-doesn't even need armor(mages have poor armor anyway so you don't NEED to buy new armor)

-new weapons not needed, because mages rarely auto if at all(but look out for focus ones at lv 100+)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Lot advice and info greatly appreciate it. I like the idea of low cost mage has in beginning and mid. I might do ranger and a mage to see what one I like the best. Is ranger newbie friendly to learn. Mage is pretty straight forward.

Ranger is a good choice too, but the reason I recommended mage is because they have a in combat energy regen skill(energy boost). You would need energy regen as a ranger, or you would sit out of combat on meditate.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Best class to solo with is the class you enjoy best.
Warrior- strong armour and nice self buffs (proc stance and defensive form) and heavy damage skills
Mage - slightly harder to solo with but have ice shield, and high damage skills also as mentioned above mages have nice self buffs such as energy boost to save e lixes.
Druid - wind, bark and natures touch with all dps skills is makes an easy soloing Druid
Rogue - high dex means more defence so less restos used. You also have life steal which is a plus. Str rogues normally have quicker kills but more vulnerable I find.
Rangers - bolas and light heal, perfect combo for soloing, doesn't take much energy and works with both dex/str builds.
All are easy to solo you'll just have to find the right build and class. Often when you get bored you try to rush leveling going through more resources.!
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm