Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

soloing?

What is the best class to solo with. I won't be buying plat and I'm new player so have no gear to transfer to. I would like to work towards end lvl. Looking for class with the least dwn time in between battles one that can solo hard mobs as well.

Re: soloing?

Siliske wrote:warrior. plain and simple, they are the best

Try dex build rogues, but it won't be recommended for 3 stars plus I m afraid...
TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER FOR LETHAL FINISHER SKILL!
The dead man is watching u.....

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

To my mind, the class you are describing speaks more to the ranger, whilst your circumstances would call out to the mage.
The solution? Well, that's rather down to you and to your discerning of the matter, but for my part I'd recommend using both.
With energy shield / boost, the mage is wonderfully low cost option at low levels, and has fantastic farming potential.
With the right mix of skills, and a bit of patience, it won't be long before you'll be able to afford some lux, and so as to make the ranger a more attractive proposition going forward.

At ur lvl ur still naive my friend.

Rogue, hybrid more towards dex, if not then ranger.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

undertaker199 wrote:

Try dex build rogues, but it won't be recommended for 3 stars plus I m afraid...

I agree if I pop a combo at my lvl it's pretty easy for me(I'm a rogue)
Main account-
Thebeast1221 lvl 127
Chieftain of Violation
Danu
(Thebeast1221 name already taken that's why 1224)
"You won't be getting any thanks from me, now shut you mouth and watch your back''
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

There will not be a true answer we are all biased and what classes solo and what classes do not is based on opinion. Try a class that fits your play style and based on the feedback of this post to help you decide what class you wanna be.
~I'mdead~

It depends on how and where you solo. I've played every class to end game so i know the differences well.

Bossing without plat items its rangers in the lead definitely. Druids are next along with mages. Both of these are slow and you have issues if freeze/root misses. They are both pretty slow. Warriors and rogues are last, life steal can often put rogues ahead despite poor armor - even ahead of mages despite no freeze or stun.

With plat items rangers still are great but warriors and rogues pop up on the list because of spamming pots and guzzling health lix. Druids and mages are last because they have poor armor and are slow.

Solo leveling rogues are definitely the fastest. Rangers are probably second. Warriors next followed by mages again due to low armor. Finally solo leveling druids are last for poor armor and dps lower than mages.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|