Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beltane Hype! Share!

You don't need a tank just a decent leveling group. War cry dumbs it down to simplicity but if you have decent mele dps like str Rangers and rogues you can get away with it tower leveling and it's great Dps. In fact firestorm and ice blast are awesome too with a good group not including a warrior with warcry.

Plus it's the Bomb for farming. If you don't have a lot of energy sigils you are missing out in any class - even on my rogue I find 1000 Energy to be low.

Maybe if oTM boosts ranger skills more Rangers will find it useful - a simple drop in energy would likely be all it takes.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

because you could use that money on chests/combos
bounty tokens seems better imo. 1-2k per bounty and i get 640 tokens during dbl plat with a $50 purchase. along with getting some exp and the chance for bounty bags :D

overall it seems better and something new to try. thats 640-1.3m with 1-2k per drop and also ill get like 15-25 lvls with it. plus bounty bags :p
6 bounties limit a day btw
You can thank me, bounty tokens are half the price of what otm originally had them in plat shop :D
only 6 a day!?!?! wasnt this supposed to be an alternative to leveling? it should be unlimited a day since its supposed to be an extra lvling tool.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Aileron.. it's a helmet meant to use for Training. Different items have different uses. Just because an item excels in one area and is not the greatest in another area doesn't automatically make it a bad item.. You made it out to be a bad item so i was just saying how useful it is. and yea i know what you said.. you Complimented the helmet for aoe training after you gave the impression that you think it's a terrible helm :roll:
FrozenTaco- level 218 Warrior
Tricky- level 220 Rogue
Anarchy of Epona

Aileron.. it's a helmet meant to use for Training. Different items have different uses. Just because an item excels in one area and is not the greatest in another area doesn't automatically make it a bad item.. You made it out to be a bad item so i was just saying how useful it is. and yea i know what you said.. you Complimented the helmet for aoe training after you gave the impression that you think it's a terrible helm :roll:
Aye it is a terrible helm for a raid boss loot. How often do you use it in raids? How does it help your clan dps get better? All or explosive arrow gear gets banked. Once in a while, we have a baby ranger asking to borrow it temporarily while theyre leveling but thats all it is. Id rather get Godly Ice Shards or Goldy Natures Touch Helms when after 3+ years of killing this boss religiously every spawn, we have seen none. We have 3 Godly helms from Hrungnir - Longshot, Explosive Arrow, Sacrifice. All junk imo.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

You don't need a tank just a decent leveling group. War cry dumbs it down to simplicity but if you have decent mele dps like str Rangers and rogues you can get away with it tower leveling and it's great Dps. In fact firestorm and ice blast are awesome too with a good group not including a warrior with warcry.

Plus it's the Bomb for farming. If you don't have a lot of energy sigils you are missing out in any class - even on my rogue I find 1000 Energy to be low.

Maybe if oTM boosts ranger skills more Rangers will find it useful - a simple drop in energy would likely be all it takes.
You speak as if thousands of energy sigils is like the norm. Not all rangers have that much. Of course every class benefit from having a lot of esigils except tanks.

It is an energy sink and the energy to damage ratio is terrible. You need to hit perhaps at least 6 mobs to wake it worth it. Assuming none evades. So if you have no warcry, then you need to handle them with melee dps with single taunt or rogue dps before they kill the ranger. Definitely possible, but unreliable, and not worth the hassle imo. Unless the ranger has thousands of idols doesnt mind using every large pull. Meh.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.