Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM keep us informed!

It's a new month and the start of a new week and not even a hint to the public about when the summer event is coming or even when this spring event us ending? Silence is your worst enemy. Please update us and make some kind of announcement. Thanks.

Re: OTM keep us informed!

The build was submitted to Apple last week right before the weekend. Assuming everything goes right we should see it in the next few days.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

The build was submitted to Apple last week right before the weekend. Assuming everything goes right we should see it in the next few days.
Yep, although the OP is right in that it would be great if OTM was able to actually make a small announcement of that fact, instead of letting it leak out from the beta forums. We all want to know whats going on lol.

Also, whatever happened to the amazing Developer Diaries? They were the highlight of my Celtic Heroes week! (which of course is not the same as a real week). Now we are lucky to get one a month...I'm guessing that OTM has been very busy recently, but still, it doesn't have to be too fancy or long, just a short summary of what all has been happening over the week that pertains to the game, and maaaaybe a hint or two of whats to come.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Yep, although the OP is right in that it would be great if OTM was able to actually make a small announcement of that fact, instead of letting it leak out from the beta forums. We all want to know whats going on lol.

Also, whatever happened to the amazing Developer Diaries? They were the highlight of my Celtic Heroes week! (which of course is not the same as a real week). Now we are lucky to get one a month...I'm guessing that OTM has been very busy recently, but still, it doesn't have to be too fancy or long, just a short summary of what all has been happening over the week that pertains to the game, and maaaaybe a hint or two of whats to come.
There is no threads even on beta that tell us when the update will come.

http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 04&t=76329
First post say the build was submitted to Apple. That was last week and assuming everything went well the average time for Apple to approve is roughly a week so we should see it any day now.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Yes, I'm in beta and am aware of the details that the general public is not being told.

If the build is approved, then what? When does Ostara end? Are we jumping right to Beltane? Players will want to finish Ostara quests and buy Ostara lux asap if this is happening soon. Every other event has had announcements of their upcoming end for this very reason. I want the new update because it has great improvements to the game but I'd also like to know the developers care enough to inform us in advance (not just the beta) about when the event ends and new one will begin.