Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Super combo/Knowledge

there isn't a set to what to use, you could use either for both situations. but I see where they coming from...

Mainly melee classes usually use super combos for solo leveling as it provides haste boost so you can swap out your gloves or ring for different item. As well as grants many other bonuses so you can survive and kill faster solo. Super combo is considerably more expensive than super knowledge

super knowledge grants 4x the exp and its what people may use instead of combos for groups. Since you already kill fast in groups then its cheaper option and that combos aren't seen as effective in groups then they are solo

casters may not use super combos but rather than SK and other heroic lixes most notably the energy one.

instead of combos you could also do heroic rainbow which involves using an SK or HK as well as several other lixes that produces the same but better effect than super combo. upside down to that is waiting for item cool down to use

Since you're a melee class and doesnt look like you're good on money, just use super knows for leveling.

I would recommend grinding until 100 then start using lixes.

Combos are best to use when soloing but rangers will get better EXP by group lixing.
Wattzon of Sulis

I use both it depends on the person i lix with, if i lix with a group of rogues i'd rather use sk. If i lix solo, it's better for me to use sc, but thats more boosting me, sk is fine to.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

I generally don't really worry how I use lixes either, first I look to put a group together after 5-10 mins and no one able to grp. I will solo. When i get back to the game I do have 151sks 75scs and 5hks sittin pretty for my ranger. Which I will use carefully. I'm hoping that gets me to 190. If anyone else has a general idea on what level that amount of lixes will get me it would be nice. I am 175 ranger 3bars from 176.

I find using xp's rather annoying, the ppl in ur group use combos/hastes to increase the total xp for the group, just so u can lvl better, and ur leeching off popping just a super knowledge. If ur using rainbow heroic elixirs with sk, then its just the same, I find my travel + max health/energy covering for most lost effects on combo elix, while its much easier to pop one elix than a bunch, moreover, I use eng/travel/hastes/heroic attacks/armour for bossing (not all at once, I have different purposes for them, travel is for mordy adds control and blah blah), and its much harder to find elixirs than combos IMO.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex