Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

YOUR reason to play

I havent played in quite some time but im still curious on the reasoning behind continuing to play CH. Im not knocking on CH, love the game but life got busy and etc etc.

So I would love to know the reasoning behind why YOU play this game?

Thanks for your thoughts and replies

Re: YOUR reason to play

1. In summer break, more time than a rough exams session.
2. The players, in none of the games Ive played Ive enjoyed the community as much.
3. I personally think CH now is better than CH before gameplay-wise, not on population.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The Anticipation of something great and comradery. I'm looking forward to more pvp being incorporated. it was nice seeing them add dueling and the arena. but i think in the future there will be something bigger added for pvp lovers.

P.S. I'm not a pvp lover but friendly competetion is fun.
Fingal:
  • Onida - Ranger - 226
  • Doopliss - Warrior - 200

I play because of all the friends I've made over the past 3 years. Recently many of them have either quit or joined the top clan on the server, meaning I don't get to talk to them much, but there are still a few very close friends who are the main reason I still log in. I can definitely say that it is not because of leveling....which is now more of a chore than anything else. But hey, at least we don't have to camp for 30-45 mins now! (For edl at least....).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Social is what makes game fun for me. Levels and gear just give us something to look forward to. But i wouldn't be playing the game if there was no social which never gets "Outdated" but gear eventually does. Ik there's a time everyone quits but I value the time spent with the fun I had with them and not what I gained from them.