Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Summer event

Hmm i find it a little strange to start the summer event when the summer is (almost) ended. But the game does not makes that less fun cuz the summer is a little late.
This is a game not real life, why should summer in game have to be summer irl
Cause that's what happened past 4 years? The game has been out. And that's make sense (Summer event) not Summer event in the Wintwr
It's a game, it has nothing to do with real life, it wouldn't be summer event in winter it would be summer event in summer, FOR THE GAME.

Plus it matters where you live, all the ch seasons are out of wack from where I am anyway, it's winter still in Australia and Yuletide event was ages ago
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Hmm i find it a little strange to start the summer event when the summer is (almost) ended. But the game does not makes that less fun cuz the summer is a little late.
This is a game not real life, why should summer in game have to be summer irl
Cause that's what happened past 4 years? The game has been out. And that's make sense (Summer event) not Summer event in the Wintwr
They are including major updates such as bounties and animal mounts, which should undergo intensive testing. You wouldn't want your horse running off and being caught by McLir guards only to end up being theirs forever. What if you wake up one day to find that your bounty pledges have all been stolen by those sneaky Morcas faeries?
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

Stop asking for events to come sooner, otm is busy working on the removal of target lock. Oh wait...
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Otm told us that the new engine was going to make updates and new content faster and easier for them to implement. Doesn't seem to be the case so far :/

If it is this difficult,I wish they would have skipped the event. Could have just done the mounts and update, and be more prepared for a Halloween or Yule event. Or better yet 6th floor and Gelebron

Indeed, in terms of the beta, we are releasing a final phase for sanity checking, but we have submitted a build to Apple in the meantime.

We did delay this for a few weeks longer than initially planned so that we could encompass more player feedback from the beta into this build.

Whilst we do try to coincide with seasons in the real world, as I'm sure you are aware, the lands of Dal Riata are a little different to the lands in which we inhabit just now.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

... the lands of Dal Riata are a little different to the lands in which we inhabit just now.
This is true.

Some ways Dal Riata is different from the lands we inhabit just now:
  • 1. We have a tavern that's open 24/7/365.25 (except for resets)
    2. We have a tavern that's open 24/7/365.25 (except for resets) where No Drinks are sold
    *. (but that's probably best anyway, because there aren't any bathrooms either).
    3. We have a mail system that operates without any mailmen
    4. You can shout and be heard miles away!
    5. You can whisper and be heard even farther away than that. :shock:
    6. That's it. There aren't any other differences.
Last edited by Kril on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.