Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mages Or Rangers?

Are Mages Better Than Rangers?
Can Anyone Make A Comparsion Please?
Because I'm Starting A New Character , Didn't Decide What To Make , Thinking Of Mage But Stuck Between Mage And Ranger , Which Is Better?
Lugh
Keiros - Lvl 159 - Rogue / Best Chests Seller In Lugh ;)

Re: Mages Or Rangers?

Thanks Loco , Now Then , Which Is Better For Mages :
1- Leveling In Group
2- Solo Leveling
Considering That I'm Going To Use Xp?
And Please If You Know A Good Mage Leveling Guide Which Doesn't Depend Much On Plat And Is Detailed (Like With What Lux You Should Get At A Certain Lvl) Please Let Me Know.
Lugh

Thanks Loco , Now Then , Which Is Better For Mages :
1- Leveling In Group
2- Solo Leveling
Considering That I'm Going To Use Xp?
And Please If You Know A Good Mage Leveling Guide Which Doesn't Depend Much On Plat And Is Detailed (Like With What Lux You Should Get At A Certain Lvl) Please Let Me Know.
Solo until 130
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Ok MAGES first.
Energy usage:
1 (highest of all)
Dps:
3 (3rd best)
Pvp:
4 (4th best)
Overall score:

Ranger
Energy usage:
3 (3rd best)
Dps:
1 (worst)
Pvp:
2 (2nd worst)
Overall score:
Definately take mage
Im a ranger and i make litterly all the kills so Dps is Best after rogue, and a overall score is ur opinion u cant say uhh a ranger is 6 cause i give him a 9 and if skills get fixed to str a 10, cause hes easy to play and ifya go fully auto ranger which is normal cause skilled sucks, u only need 200 energy on 180 and 200 sigils

Ok MAGES first.
Energy usage:
1 (highest of all)
Dps:
3 (3rd best)
Pvp:
4 (4th best)
Overall score:

Ranger
Energy usage:
3 (3rd best)
Dps:
1 (worst)
Pvp:
2 (2nd worst)
Overall score:
Definately take mage
Im a ranger and i make litterly all the kills so Dps is Best after rogue, and a overall score is ur opinion u cant say uhh a ranger is 6 cause i give him a 9 and if skills get fixed to str a 10, cause hes easy to play and ifya go fully auto ranger which is normal cause skilled sucks, u only need 200 energy on 180 and 200 sigils
Im a ranger too the other classes are all getting buffs. We are now on the bottom.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Rangers are cheaper use less energy have a much higher dps hard to compare a mage to a ranger as the ranger would win in all aspects.
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Decided , Making A Mage , Thanks Guys.
And Btw , I Agree With Loco , Rangers Aren't That Good , Maybe In Armor Better Than Mages , That's It , In Lvling , You Have To Be In Group To Maximize The Xp , In Solo Rangers Are Bad , When Bolasing They Just Run Some Distance To Find Out Another Mob Waiting For Him , Then The Mob He Bolased Just Reaches To Him In 2 Secs And Kill Him , And Lose Lix Time , Mages Can Keep Up In Solo , They Can Use Energy Shield , They Dont' Run Out Of Energy Much , Their Damage Is Powerful.
Lugh

Decided , Making A Mage , Thanks Guys.
And Btw , I Agree With Loco , Rangers Aren't That Good , Maybe In Armor Better Than Mages , That's It , In Lvling , You Have To Be In Group To Maximize The Xp , In Solo Rangers Are Bad , When Bolasing They Just Run Some Distance To Find Out Another Mob Waiting For Him , Then The Mob He Bolased Just Reaches To Him In 2 Secs And Kill Him , And Lose Lix Time , Mages Can Keep Up In Solo , They Can Use Energy Shield , They Dont' Run Out Of Energy Much , Their Damage Is Powerful.
Just stock up on them restors :)
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike