Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Unox Mindrender Needs a Nerf

The problem is the aoe is powerful and even full edl doesn't protect you from it. Why do druids need a different ward for every single boss? It's just ridiculous.
My question is that if wards are so important, why do the best ward rings come from aggragoth? I'm level 216, I shouldn't need to equip a ring that is level req 100 that comes from a level 150 boss, and that's my best ring.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

The problem is the aoe is powerful and even full edl doesn't protect you from it. Why do druids need a different ward for every single boss? It's just ridiculous.
My question is that if wards are so important, why do the best ward rings come from aggragoth? I'm level 216, I shouldn't need to equip a ring that is level req 100 that comes from a level 150 boss, and that's my best ring.
Don't worry, gelebron will drop you some!

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Don't worry, gelebron will drop you some!
I'm not sure anyone truly expects OTM to balance out the game with Gelebron. With that update there are going to be all new skills and game mechanics, OTM will have their hands full not ruining the game and creating an exodus. The current system favors staying at low levels or creating alts, 20 levels above each boss (typically 120, 170 and 200) and outfitting them with the best gear to keep 'honest' straight forward people from having a chance.

It's sad that the best gear for some skills still comes from aggy - no need for Gelebron that should have been fixed before the tower.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Because none of the OTM staff actually play an end game raiding Druid.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Because none of the OTM staff actually play an end game raiding Druid.
Or an end game anything (No offense OTM)

I feel like this is one of the biggest parts as to why so much stuff in the game is just odd. Bound rings, the fact that vendor buyback price is different everywhere, that it takes over 2-3 hours per level at the end game.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Dont know if anyone mentioned this yet but rage was implemented to stop not ready clans from killing bosses. Someone said he attacks Mordris without full DL, thats just asking to die. Same goes for killing Unox with 8 people without EDL... If it is too hard then just work on your gear/levels/numbers.

A clan on Herne took 1:45-2 hours to kill it... A week later we killed it before it raged. Just make sure you are ready and its not too hard. Also, magic ward isnt a must have, when we do it i just put a hrung breath skull on and use a half sanctuary, works good enough with some touches in between

*Kassoe
*Druid 212
*Resurgens
*Herne

Sadly rage doesn't really prevent clans from killing bosses they aren't ready for.
In some cases, like the case i named above, rages makes it not worth the fight at all. In a 1:45 hr fight of which 1:30 is raged about 5k plat gets spent... Basically ppl all together laid down 90 bucks to get 3 drops (of which 2 could probably be obtained in a much easier fight)...

If a clan rages on the last 5% of a boss thats a different story... Then pushing trough is worth it and that could also just mean that the clan needs a few more lvls or one more person.

Raging on a 5 star 205 is a whole different story of course...

I think rage is fine like this and does its job. It also forces more people to play and play together

*Kassoe
*Druid 212
*Resurgens
*Herne

Basically, rage was implemented to make OTM money then
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

I disagree. After completing edl, the boss can be ranked with one Druid, and the dps can survive with another. I think two Druids for a 6 star edl boss is perfectly reasonable. And it's possible (just costs more plat) with less than that
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast