Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

for otm

Would be nice if we could change our character names and and change our class type for all who wants to do that. I'm sure it's posible to do it I wanna know if you players would like to see that coming in an update ofc to do can come with limitations to do it so it dosent get overused I'm sure that could be fun and interesting to do the both things.
Warrior 224, Rogue 221 and Mage 221 (Mythology-Rosmerta)

Re: for otm

Name and appearance +1, free the first time

Class -1, too easily abused by large clans as you could power level a group of rogues and turn them into druids, or at raids switch some people to the classes you nees at the time
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Ik but like I said with the proper limitation like u can change only once per acc it will make the game fun for sure I have seen in other mmos and it's been decent and they use proper limitation like making it as part of shop with a high decent price for those who want it to try or do it 1 token name same with class type per acc from play shop that's a way to not making massive abuse of it decent price but like that's just r examples maybe it might work or maybe not but from other mmos I been in it's been decent enjoyable.
Warrior 224, Rogue 221 and Mage 221 (Mythology-Rosmerta)

Many games have been doing 1 time name changes at a certain point. Should just be a "stylist" for us to pay and change appearance whenever.

Class change should never be implemented. Not even one time. Sounds good but really everyone would just level rogues and then class change them to whatever the need.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Name change I'm not so sure of, there should be a way to track people who scam or otherwise make trouble. If you could still do that then +1 to a name change.

Class change is a huge -10000. Might as well rename the game rogueworld. Terrible terrible terrible idea. Nothing makes people quit a mmo faster than undermining all the work they have done which is exactly what class changes would help do.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|