Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Forewarning to all who expect excellence from update.

There will be tons of bugs in the beginning, they will drive you nuts, items will be very rare at first and high levels will pay a ton for them, if you expect the worse possible update then you will enjoy the update, if you expect a golden platter of goodies, you will not be happy with the update, you will complain about how it could be better. The update will ruin something, nobody knows what yet though. Just a heads up because every update the SAME people always whine and cry and etc.. Figure they needed a warning prior to update.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

Re: Forewarning to all who expect excellence from update.

This Beltane event will be wonderful. The event lux is average. Nothing OP. Still worth the 1.5m, it just didn't blow all past lux out of the water in usefulness. I LOVE the bounty board and (other event quests I can not name)

The new event raid loot made me cry, in the best way. You have seen one set, *whos numbers may still change*

I'm excited for the way OTM is turning this game around. With companions and mounts this event and crafting/fishing and other non combat activities on the horizon, The game is only getting better.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Re: Forewarning to all who expect excellence from update.

To think that a while back I actually quit this game before I saw the end of it. Back when fresh into destiny update when the game was tanking hard. I came back a while later (missed my clan/friends) and its stronger than ever
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ