Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Quick little rant..

Like, if you're some noob on a server they see people who pay to get stuff and start talking trash such as "He doesn't earn what he's got, he buys it." I hate to say it, but I do earn every item I get even though I'm a plat buyer. I work at some minimum wage, awful job and put what little extra I can into somethinf I enjoy. If working 5 nights a week for 7-9 hours for minimum wage isn't earning what you've got. I don't know what is. If you don't buy platinum, so be it.. If you do, kudos to you. Point blank, whether you buy plat or not. You are earning what you've got. Whether you earn it in game or in real life. That's all. Rant over.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

Re: Quick little rant..

Dont listen to ppl like that. Im glad I reached where Im at without spending my money, but theres nothing wrong in buying plat, nor Id have reached even half without them playing.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

There is nothing wrong with spending some money on a hobby you enjoy. Me personally I don't mind spending money on a game. I am investing in a game I enjoy and feel that my money is contributing to the overall progress and success of the game.

+1 to playing how you want ;)

Dont listen to ppl like that. Im glad I reached where Im at without spending my money, but theres nothing wrong in buying plat, nor Id have reached even half without them playing.
Indeed!!
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Most plat items have a level requirement in order to use them. So in a way you've earned them twice as much.
I'm not sure what you mean. All items and mounts gained from the platinum store and chests have no level requirement. Do you mean luxury items?
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Most plat items have a level requirement in order to use them. So in a way you've earned them twice as much.
I'm not sure what you mean. All items and mounts gained from the platinum store and chests have no level requirement. Do you mean luxury items?
Yes. I was referring to luxury items. Sorry for not clarifying that.
Main: Maedhros Level 158 Druid
World: Morrigan
Clan: Havoc

Earned them twice as much compared to who?

The OP said he didn't buy plat, not that he didn't use plat items
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Actually mounts have lvl requirements. If memory serves my 70% wings have lvl 50 requirement.
No mount acquired from the play store chests have a level requirement.
Earned them twice as much compared to who?

The OP said he didn't buy plat, not that he didn't use plat items
He corrected the post, he meant luxury items not platinum items. By working twice as much, he means working to level up (for the desired items) and then farming gold to buy it.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D