Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pets

I want pets, but not cute cuddly and useless pets. I want useful pets that will rip a mobs head off.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

I think Celtic Heroes should get pets. They could follow you around and even help you fight and stuff. You could get really cute ones or really scary ones and it would be so fun. Plus, I think it might would make more girls want to play. Too much testosterone in Celtic Heroes, to be honest.
pets? in a more or less fighting game?! man i want a lil bird fighting next to me, oo spoilerd too much? ;)
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

I think Celtic Heroes should get pets. They could follow you around and even help you fight and stuff. You could get really cute ones or really scary ones and it would be so fun. Plus, I think it might would make more girls want to play. Too much testosterone in Celtic Heroes, to be honest.
pets? in a more or less fighting game?! man i want a lil bird fighting next to me, oo spoilerd too much? ;)
No problem with spoilers here. Who wants a pet crow to equip instead of ur weapon so that u can regain 5 health instead of doing damage
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Cannot even explain how many preteen boys hit on my druid.. If I could say what is said to my druid on a regular basis.. Guys might actually see why chicks see us as pigs.. And awwwh man, *** fights? That's not even entertaining. I think people just do that because the name is funny. Nah, I want to see a little tweety bird fly around the heads of those after I kill em in arena.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

how bout woody the wood pecker to laugh at people..
Server: Fingal
Warrior: 184 DooMeD
Rogue: 92 Timeless Druid: 85 DeMooD Mage: 78 Relevance Ranger: 54 Barrage
Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 OS Android Lollipop 5.0.2 (Stock)