Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#61
Irbetazenpj wrote:
Pavillion wrote:
Irbetazenpj wrote:If you need these drops u can level like the rest of us and gear itself, with lux if necessary to increase ur dps and lock them and get the drops. I am not surprised u prefer the current route which is using game mechanics lock flaw to get them without investing as much time into developing ur character as the rest of us have.


How hard would it be without the vital items to get to where you are right now? And buy luxury items you say? I'm sure there have many complaints made about that topic. Although I may be able to, I can not say the same for many others who can not. I am developing my character. I just haven't completed it in order to move onto the next step which is EDL.


How hard? Are you looking for an easy game, I can refer you to a few. Mentioned one already. Or perhaps u r looking for a charity to give u a hand? Your excuses come down to saying the current mechanics of the game make it easier for u to get gear because u r lower lvl. I am not arguing with this. At the same time it is 'hard' for many of my clannies to get their drops even though they progressed a lot farther in game than u did. I do not consider this fair. It's an exploit and like all exploits should be removed.


It's not about the difficulty level, Irbetazenpj. You have played a game of certain features. I would like to play the same game with the same features. I would love to level with a completed armor and weapon quest just as you have in order to reach the same destination of which you have mentioned I must exist in in order to view anything just. I don't see a game easy just because I can spend. It takes effort in real life to make a certain amount of money. As for your friends who need the drops for their quest, please ask them to group us. And once again, I'd like to ask: "would that be wrong to you?"
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#62
Bigdiesel wrote:this thread isn't about low level bosses here... It's about bosses that are relevant to endgame players and high levels so there is no bias in my % remark as level 1-150 players have nothing to do with this. They can keep their level locks for warden met frozen and even Aggy. But to punish and handicap people who level spend Time and money on this game is wrong plain and simple. Like I said before go level like we did and have a fair fight instead of relying on us having one hand tied behind ours backs and relying on a crutch on bosses that matter to all the people who leveled past 200 and who still need drops based on a really bad drop system that's also in place in this game

What it seems to me here is: "Sure let them take the things we don't want, frozen and Aggy. But let's keep that DL and Hrung for ourselves so that these players won't get to experience a similar and more fulfilling gameplay that we have experienced." And go level you say? Then please let us receive our fair share of gear from bosses and quests so that we can level the same as you have.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#63
Irbetazenpj wrote:
Pavillion wrote:
Irbetazenpj wrote:If you need these drops u can level like the rest of us and gear itself, with lux if necessary to increase ur dps and lock them and get the drops. I am not surprised u prefer the current route which is using game mechanics lock flaw to get them without investing as much time into developing ur character as the rest of us have.


How hard would it be without the vital items to get to where you are right now? And buy luxury items you say? I'm sure there have many complaints made about that topic. Although I may be able to, I can not say the same for many others who can not. I am developing my character. I just haven't completed it in order to move onto the next step which is EDL.


How hard? Are you looking for an easy game, I can refer you to a few. Mentioned one already. Or perhaps u r looking for a charity to give u a hand? Your excuses come down to saying the current mechanics of the game make it easier for u to get gear because u r lower lvl. I am not arguing with this. At the same time it is 'hard' for many of my clannies to get their drops even though they progressed a lot farther in game than u did. I do not consider this fair. It's an exploit and like all exploits should be removed.

Progress is not measured by levelling alone.
Image

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#64
Pavillion wrote:
Bigdiesel wrote:this thread isn't about low level bosses here... It's about bosses that are relevant to endgame players and high levels so there is no bias in my % remark as level 1-150 players have nothing to do with this. They can keep their level locks for warden met frozen and even Aggy. But to punish and handicap people who level spend Time and money on this game is wrong plain and simple. Like I said before go level like we did and have a fair fight instead of relying on us having one hand tied behind ours backs and relying on a crutch on bosses that matter to all the people who leveled past 200 and who still need drops based on a really bad drop system that's also in place in this game

What it seems to me here is: "Sure let them take the things we don't want, frozen and Aggy. But let's keep that DL and Hrung for ourselves so that these players won't get to experience a similar and more fulfilling gameplay that we have experienced." And go level you say? Then please let us receive our fair share of gear from bosses and quests so that we can level the same as you have.


No pav come back when u hit lev 10 ok?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#65
Speaking as an unbiased (clanwise) outside individual, it is wrong that if two clans are at a boss who need the drops (i.e. Dl bosses) or at a loot boss with gear useful to the higher levels (i.e. Hru) the higher leveled group should not be at a disadvantage in gaining items they need simply because they are a higher level. It is punishing people for playing the game to the "end"


Just as an example, a new player joins the game, plaus clanleas untill they are 200, looks to join anclan and when they do they need to be geared. Their clan now has to go up against lower levels who are going to outlock them when they need the drops too
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#66
pigman wrote:Speaking as an unbiased (clanwise) outside individual, it is wrong that if two clans are at a boss who need the drops (i.e. Dl bosses) or at a loot boss with gear useful to the higher levels (i.e. Hru) the higher leveled group should not be at a disadvantage in gaining items they need simply because they are a higher level. It is punishing people for playing the game to the "end"


Just as an example, a new player joins the game, plaus clanleas untill they are 200, looks to join anclan and when they do they need to be geared. Their clan now has to go up against lower levels who are going to outlock them when they need the drops too
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#68
pigman wrote:Speaking as an unbiased (clanwise) outside individual, it is wrong that if two clans are at a boss who need the drops (i.e. Dl bosses) or at a loot boss with gear useful to the higher levels (i.e. Hru) the higher leveled group should not be at a disadvantage in gaining items they need simply because they are a higher level. It is punishing people for playing the game to the "end"


Just as an example, a new player joins the game, plaus clanleas untill they are 200, looks to join anclan and when they do they need to be geared. Their clan now has to go up against lower levels who are going to outlock them when they need the drops too

This is true, Pigman. Can it be said that those items may act crucial for the new players to reach the end? I know this thread has somehow formed a flame war between two clans, though I had not intended for it. But I must say that if this game expects future bosses then the players must also expect them as well. A 185 boss may not seem so endgame anymore to a clan of 220s but I get that there will be newer members who wish to join that clan. But I can not see a reason as to why the newer players don't simply camp as we have? To work hard and progress? We won't be staying at level 180 for long. It is then when we have reached our goals at DL and hrung should we move onto EDL and let in a new wave of players to progress in DL. It's a forward motion as a whole. I welcome new players truly and wish for them to experience the game fully, and no clan should say otherwise.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#69
Pavillion wrote:
pigman wrote:Speaking as an unbiased (clanwise) outside individual, it is wrong that if two clans are at a boss who need the drops (i.e. Dl bosses) or at a loot boss with gear useful to the higher levels (i.e. Hru) the higher leveled group should not be at a disadvantage in gaining items they need simply because they are a higher level. It is punishing people for playing the game to the "end"


Just as an example, a new player joins the game, plaus clanleas untill they are 200, looks to join anclan and when they do they need to be geared. Their clan now has to go up against lower levels who are going to outlock them when they need the drops too

This is true, Pigman. Can it be said that those items may act crucial for the new players to reach the end? I know this thread has somehow formed a flame war between two clans, though I had not intended for it. But I must say that if this game expects future bosses then the players must also expect them as well. A 185 boss may not seem so endgame anymore to a clan of 220s but I get that there will be newer members who wish to join that clan. But I can not see a reason as to why the newer players don't simply camp as we have? To work hard and progress? We won't be staying at level 180 for long. It is then when we have reached our goals at DL and hrung should we move onto EDL and let in a new wave of players to progress in DL. It's a forward motion as a whole. I welcome new players truly and wish for them to experience the game fully, and no clan should say otherwise.

In your logic new players should have more gear than advanced players simply because they need it.
But an advanced player is not in more need because he is higher level?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#70
Loco cola wrote:
Pavillion wrote:
pigman wrote:Speaking as an unbiased (clanwise) outside individual, it is wrong that if two clans are at a boss who need the drops (i.e. Dl bosses) or at a loot boss with gear useful to the higher levels (i.e. Hru) the higher leveled group should not be at a disadvantage in gaining items they need simply because they are a higher level. It is punishing people for playing the game to the "end"


Just as an example, a new player joins the game, plaus clanleas untill they are 200, looks to join anclan and when they do they need to be geared. Their clan now has to go up against lower levels who are going to outlock them when they need the drops too

This is true, Pigman. Can it be said that those items may act crucial for the new players to reach the end? I know this thread has somehow formed a flame war between two clans, though I had not intended for it. But I must say that if this game expects future bosses then the players must also expect them as well. A 185 boss may not seem so endgame anymore to a clan of 220s but I get that there will be newer members who wish to join that clan. But I can not see a reason as to why the newer players don't simply camp as we have? To work hard and progress? We won't be staying at level 180 for long. It is then when we have reached our goals at DL and hrung should we move onto EDL and let in a new wave of players to progress in DL. It's a forward motion as a whole. I welcome new players truly and wish for them to experience the game fully, and no clan should say otherwise.

In your logic new players should have more gear than advanced players simply because they need it.
But an advanced player is not in more need because he is higher level?


Loco cola, you must not forget. This forward progress mentions the state of which the higher levelled players have already been in, that is the DL and Hrung phase. They have now moved onto newer and more powerful bosses and quests. This is what we wish to happen for us. I do not wish to obstruct progression. The higher levelled players have already played a part and have accumulated a massive arsenal of endgame gear and weapons outdated to be even considered 'endgame'. I only wish for you to see that there is more that lies ahead. These higher level players must look to them.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests